Kahana Falls Resort
Kahana Falls Resort, 4260 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, 96661, United States
Primary Member-Only Reservations Hotel
This beautiful resort—set in the charming town of Lahaina—offers beauty, comfort, and a tropical retreat for all who visit the enchanting island of Maui. Relax and let go of all worries at this balmy home. Take a dip in the free-form swimming pool and enjoy the peaceful sound of the waterfalls surrounding you. Warm up in the sandy-bottomed whirlpool after a great workout in the fitness center. Our onsite island activities desk will help you see the best of Maui, but don’t miss out on our beach; only steps away from the resort.
Guest Accommodation Information
Two bedroom, two bathroom accommodations with full kitchen. Daily towel exchange available.
|Size: 957 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
Maps, Directions & GPS
4260 Lower Honoapiilani Road
Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, 96661
Airport: Kahului Airport
Distance to Resort: Approximately 35 miles from the resort. 45 minutes – 1 ½ hour drive time depending on traffic/time of day.
Services & Amenities
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Foosball tables (Table Football)|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
News & Events
No onsite dining. Dining within walking distance includes:
- Beach House Restaurant
- Miso Phat
- Dollies Bar and Grill
- Maui Brewing Company
|Restaurants and Lounges|
|No restaurant located on-site.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- The resort offers a hospitality room and community kitchen.
- Non-smoking: 100% Non-Smoking in units. Smoking only in designated smoking areas.
- Pets are not allowed. No emotional support animals allowed. Service animals are welcome.
When checking in:
- Deposit Amount: Debit and credit cards will be authorized at check-in for a $100 pre-authorization at Check-in (no parking fees, Resort Fee should be prepaid by Diamond, not charged to guests).
- The resort fee (IF APPLICABLE) includes: Free Parking, Fitness Center, Business Center, Concierge Service, free WiFi in club house, free WiFi in units, coffee, juice and fresh fruit in the lobby daily.
- Optional services include Full Additional Cleaning ($30 - $70 based on unit size), Half Day Rentals ($65 - $100 based on unit size), Late Check Outs ($50 for each half hour after 10:00 a.m.), Fax Services ($2 for the 1st page, $0.50 for each additional), Roll Away Bed Rentals ($12 per night - $50 minimum).
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: