Kahana Falls Resort
Kahana Falls Resort, 4260 Lower Honoapiilani Road, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, 96661, United States
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This is a Primary Member Only Resort. Primary Member Only resorts are affiliates and not part of any collection, therefore, not subject to collection rules and reservation criteria relating to club collections. Primary members can only reserve two rooms per stay. Any bookings over the two room maximum per stay will be charged the full nightly rack rates upon check-in. Associate Members and Alternate Guests are not permitted to check-in at Primary Member only resorts. Any reservations booked by Associate and/or Alternate guests are subject to cancellation or will be charged the full nightly rack rates upon check-in. For any questions, or to cancel additional rooms, please contact member services.
This beautiful resort—set in the charming town of Lahaina—offers beauty, comfort, and a tropical retreat for all who visit the enchanting island of Maui. Relax and let go of all worries at this balmy home. Take a dip in the free-form swimming pool and enjoy the peaceful sound of the waterfalls surrounding you. Warm up in the sandy-bottomed whirlpool after a great workout in the fitness center. Our onsite island activities desk will help you see the best of Maui, but don’t miss out on our beach; only steps away from the resort.
Guest Accommodation Information
Two bedroom, two bathroom accommodations with full kitchen. Daily towel exchange available.
|Size: 957 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
Maps, Directions & GPS
4260 Lower Honoapiilani Road
Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii, 96661
Airport: Kahului Airport
Distance to Resort: Approximately 35 miles from the resort. 45 minutes – 1 ½ hour drive time depending on traffic/time of day.
Services & Amenities
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Foosball tables (Table Football)|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
News & Events
No onsite dining. Dining within walking distance includes:
- Beach House Restaurant
- Miso Phat
- Dollies Bar and Grill
- Maui Brewing Company
|Restaurants and Lounges|
|No restaurant located on-site.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- The resort offers a hospitality room and community kitchen.
- Non-smoking: 100% Non-Smoking in units. Smoking only in designated smoking areas.
- Pets are not allowed. No emotional support animals allowed. Service animals are welcome.
When checking in:
- Deposit Amount: Debit and credit cards will be authorized at check-in for a $100 pre-authorization at Check-in (no parking fees, Resort Fee should be prepaid by Diamond, not charged to guests).
- The resort fee (IF APPLICABLE) includes: Free Parking, Fitness Center, Business Center, Concierge Service, free WiFi in club house, free WiFi in units, coffee, juice and fresh fruit in the lobby daily.
- Optional services include Full Additional Cleaning ($30 - $70 based on unit size), Half Day Rentals ($65 - $100 based on unit size), Late Check Outs ($50 for each half hour after 10:00 a.m.), Fax Services ($2 for the 1st page, $0.50 for each additional), Roll Away Bed Rentals ($12 per night - $50 minimum).
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
Diamond Resorts owns or manages some of its listed properties; for others, Diamond Resorts allows bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, Diamond Resorts may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.
For properties that Diamond Resorts owns or manages, we have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: