Karma Royal Phuket
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Karma Royal Phuket, 22/1 Thepkasattri Road, Phuket, Phuket, 96150, Thailand
Known as the Pearl of the Andaman Sea, Phuket greets guests with sun, sea and sand—a lush, tropical backdrop for the perfect getaway. It is a multi-faceted destination that offers ample scope for exploring this fascinating island.
Karma Royal Phuket, which overlooks Phuket’s recreational marina, offers all the comforts of home with airy, spacious accommodation choices finished off with a nautical touch. With its convenient location, visitors to Karma Royal Phuket will be enticed by diving, snorkeling, swimming and countless other leisure activities.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
22/1 Thepkasattri Road
Phuket, Phuket, 96150
Airport: Phuket International Airport
Distance to Resort: 30 km / 30 minute drive
Services & Amenities
News & Events
There is a restaurant at the resort and additional restaurants in the surrounding area.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Friday and Saturday. Limited availability. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: