Ke Nani Kai
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Ke Nani Kai, 50 Kepuhi Place, Kaluakoi Resort, Molokai, Hawaii, 96770, United States
Experience Hawaii as it used to be on the quiet and unspoiled island of Molokai. The fifth largest of the Hawaiian Islands, Molokai is only 38 miles long and 10 miles across at its widest point. Molokai is composed of acres of ranch land, unspoiled coastlines and pristine beaches. The concept of island time is well maintained here, as the natural beauty of the place provides a sanctuary of pure tranquility. Located on the sunny west coast of the island, Ke Nani Kai features spacious and well-equipped accommodations.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
50 Kepuhi Place
Molokai, Hawaii, 96770
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: