Kingsbury of Tahoe
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Kingsbury of Tahoe, 335 Tramway, Stateline, Nevada, 89449, United States
Just minutes from the scenic beauty and expansive network of lifts, terrain and trails of 15 ski and snowboard resorts, Kingsbury of Tahoe offers an all-season vacation destination with easy access to the Heavenly Ski and Snowboard Resort with 17 lifts in California and 12 lifts in Nevada.A great place to enjoy spring and summer boating, fishing, water skiing, sailing, alpine hiking, golf and some of the country’s best mountain biking, you’ll enjoy the ultimate mountain experience when you stay in your spacious, fully equipped two-bedroom accommodation at Kingsbury of Tahoe.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Voicemail answering service|
|Size: 1250 sq ft|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Stateline, Nevada, 89449
Airport name: Reno-Tahoe International Airport
Distance to Resort: 60 miles / 96 km
Directions to resort: From Reno take Highway 50 West to Highway 207 (Kingsbury Grade), turn left and proceed 3.1 miles to Tramway Drive, turn right. Continue 0.9 miles to the resort.
Services & Amenities
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Skiing - Cross Country|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Housekeeping Service: Available for a fee.|
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.