Kohl's Ranch Lodge
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Kohl's Ranch Lodge, 202 South Kohls Ranch Lodge Road, Payson, Arizona, 85541, United States
Affectionately known as “The Heart of Arizona”, the laid-back mountain town of Payson proudly preserves the Western spirit. Experience the Wild West and discover a rich heritage of cowboys, pioneers and Indians. Visit the Tonto Bridge and the Indian ruins, explore the Zane Grey Museum or find a priceless treasure while antiquing on Historic Main Street. With fresh mountain air and moderate year-round temperatures, this quaint Rim Country retreat offers a scenic backcountry paradise featuring exhilarating excursions, hiking, mountainside horseback riding and trout fishing.Shaded by the towering treetops of the largest Ponderosa Pine Forest in the world, Kohl's Ranch Lodge rests peacefully at the base of the Mogollon Rim. This idyllic woodland retreat offers a friendly, casual atmosphere with all the essentials and creature comforts of home. With cozy interiors decorated in a mountain lodge style, these spacious accommodations feature a well-equipped kitchen, dining area and in-suite entertainment. Relax poolside or enjoy the fitness center, arcade, mini-golf course and more.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
202 South Kohls Ranch Lodge Road
Payson, Arizona, 85541
Airport name: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Directions to resort: From Phoenix Metro Area take Highway 87 (Beeline Highway) to Payson. Once in Payson turn east onto Highway 260 and travel approximately 17 miles. Kohl's Ranch Lodge will be on the right hand side of Highway 260.
Services & Amenities
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Kennel: On site available only to Diamond Resort Club Members and Owners.|
|Bocce Ball Court|
|Fitness Center (must be 18 years of age)|
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Horse Shoe Pit|
|Safe Deposit Boxes|
News & Events
There will be various construction projects taking place throughout the property through January 2018 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. There will be noise, dust and construction workers/equipment during this time.
Currently, a wildfire is burning across the Tonto National Forest. Guests will smell smoke fumes upon reaching the resort. Guests with respiratory issues are encouraged to take precaution before traveling to this area. The resort remains fully operational at this time. For more information, please go to https://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/5233/.
Due to the mountains surrounding Kohl's Ranch Lodge, both cell/mobile and Wi-Fi access is very limited.
Zane Grey Country Barbecue & Great Pizza
Comfort food done right. Specializing in country style BBQ and great pizzas. Home of the most amazing peach cobbler.
Zane Grey Restaurant offers hearty authentic western cuisine. We proudly serve a high quality certified Angus Beef.
– Affordable mouth-watering dinner specials.
928.478.4211 ext 260
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 hour reception|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Kohl's Ranch is located in the world's largest Ponderosa pine forest. Please be aware we have limited satellite cell phone reception and satellite wifi connectivity. We do offer complimentary domestic phone service from each unit. Some basic information about the resort is as follows: To check in, registered guest must be 21 years or older.
- All rooms are non-smoking.Front desk attempts to fulfill all special requests but please be aware due to occupancy and availability, we are not able to guarantee room locations or early check ins.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes pool and fitness room access, in-room coffee/tea maker and due to limited cell phone reception, we offer free nationwide calls.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $10.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Angela Hutchison|
|Rental E-mail: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 66|
|Number of Floors: 1|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.
Call: Inside the U.S.: 1.888.250.6150; Outside the U.S.: +44 (0)345 359 0009 (Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:30)