RVC at Kona Reef, Hawaii
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
RVC at Kona Reef, Hawaii, 75-5888 Alii Drive, Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, United States
Kona Reef is an exceptional condominium resort on the Big Island of Hawaii. It features a four-story beachfront condominium resort complex situated on three acres on the Kona Coast. This oceanfront destination features its own swimming pool, party pavilion and barbeque area.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio (some rooms)|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Kitchenette (Wet Bar)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
75-5888 Alii Drive
Airport: Kona International Airport
Distance to Resort: 8.78 miles (16 minutes)
Directions to Resort: From Kona International Airport: Start out going east on Keahole Airport Rd. Turn slight right onto Queen Kaahumanu Hwy. / HI-19. Turn slight right onto Palani Rd. Palani Rd. becomes Alii Dr.
End at 75-5888 Alii Dr.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Parks & Attractions: Captain Cook Monument, Volcanoes National Park|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
|Check In Day: Saturday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: This resort charges a daily utility surcharge and a daily or weekly resort fee. There is a per person, per night penalty for exceeding the maximum occupancy. No pets, no smoking in the unit, no trailer/RV or oversized vehicles policies are strictly enforced. Local taxes may apply, payable to the resort.|
|When checking in: Please check in at the RVC Office, Unit F3. Office hours are Sun-Fri 9am–5pm, Sat 8am-8pm. If arriving after office hours, please call 1.808.331.2925 for late check-in instructions.|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: