For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Lagonita Lodge, 183 Lagunita Lane, Big Bear Lake, California, 92315, United States
Known as Southern California’s ultimate mountain lake escape, Big Bear offers a year round recreational playground with unique experiences that change by the season. Enjoy unparalleled trails and terrain parks at Snow Summit and Bear Mountain in the winter, hiking and biking among the sounds of birds and wildflowers in the spring time, aquatic sports on the 7-mile Big Bear Lake come summer, and the blazing beauty of the changing leaves in autumn. Lagonita Lodge is one of Big Bear Lake’s most idyllic resort destinations. With the lodge’s excellent location on the south shore of Big Bear Lake, guests can enjoy extensive water sports and access to prime shoreline fishing and the resort’s private docks. Providing spacious and well-appointed accommodations with private balconies overlooking the lake, Lagonita Lodge is the perfect home base for your Big Bear adventure.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Lake View one bedroom accommodation featuring a queen bed in bedroom, sleeper sofa in the living room and a full kitchen.
|General Room Amenities|
|DVD Player (available on request)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
183 Lagunita Lane
Big Bear Lake, California, 92315
Airport: Los Angeles International Airport
Distance to Resort: 113 miles
Directions to Resort: Take 10 East to Redlands and exit onto CA-30 North toward the ‘Mountain Resorts.’ Continue onto CA-18 toward Big Bear Lake Dam. At Big Bear Lake, cross over the dam by turning right and follow CA-18 along the south shore. At Forest Road turn left, then turn right onto Arroyo Drive. At Lakeview Drive, turn right and continue onto Lagunita Lane. The lodge will be on your right.
Airport: San Diego International Airport
Distance to Resort: 147 miles
Directions to Resort: Access the 15 North. Merge onto the 215 North and follow it to the 60 West before merging back onto the 215 North toward Victorville/Barstow. At the 10, take the East on-ramp by turning right and follow the directions listed above.
Services & Amenities
Parks & Attractions:
- Alpine Zoo at Moonridge
- Big Bear FunPlex
- Big Bear Valley Historical Museum
- Bowling Barn
- Snow Summit & Bear Mountain Spa
News & Events
There is no on-site dining, however many dining opportunities are just a short drive from the lodge.
|Restaurants and Lounges|
|No restaurant located on-site.|
|Check In Day: Friday|
|Check in time: 17:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Please contact the resort in advance if you anticipate a late-arrival.
- $100 hold on credit card for incidentals
- Weekly stays only
- Non-smoking hotel. Smoking is allowed on patios and decks only.
- No pets allowed
|Reservations Department: RESERVATIONS@ALDERWOODGROUP.COM|
|Number of Accommodations: 96|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: