Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort, 901 Ski Run Boulevard, SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, California, 96150, United States
One of nature’s most awe-inspiring masterpieces, the sapphire waters of Lake Tahoe offer an ideal setting for winter and summer activities including boating, sailing, swimming and fishing. Bundle up and enjoy world-class skiing when you take on the challenging slopes of the snow-packed peaks of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.A cozy cabin tucked comfortably between Lake Tahoe’s most majestic mountain range, Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort offers a welcoming retreat for year-round outdoor enthusiasts. This charming lodge creates a picturesque getaway amid breathtaking woodland scenery adorned with groves of towering pines; no one would guess the earthy lodge and cabins contain all the modern comforts of home.Enjoy the well-appointed amenities of Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort from the pool, fitness center and sauna to the adjacent Ski Run Marina and Heavenly® Mountain Resort Base Lodge.Located just a mile from the casino district, the resort is accessible to all area attractions.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
901 Ski Run Boulevard
SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, California, 96150
Airport name: Reno-Tahoe International Airport
Distance to Resort: 55 miles
Directions to resort: From the Reno/Lake Tahoe Airport: Take I-395 south through Carson City to Hwy 50. Take Hwy 50 to South Lake Tahoe where Hwy 50 becomes Lake Tahoe Boulevard. The resort is on the lakeside, approximately one mile west of the Nevada/California state line.
Services & Amenities
|Charter Fishing Yachts|
|Golf - Driving Range|
|Golf - Pro Shop|
|Golf - Putting Green|
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Skiing - Cross Country|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|24 Hour Security|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Wi-Fi in Lobby (complimentary)|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Indoor Heated Pool|
|Indoor Hot Tub|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Newspaper in Lobby|
News & Events
The Bear Moon Bar & Grill boasts a new and improved menu from a young aspiring local chef. With everything from BBQ Piggy Wings, Cajun Shrimp & Artichoke Dip, Snow Crab Sliders, Skirt Steak Surf and perhaps the best burger in Tahoe. Enjoy your meal from the resort pool, restaurant patio or fire pits! Hours of operation: 2pm-9pm Mon-Fri and 11am-9pm Sat & Sun. Bar and limited food menu open until 10pm on Friday and Saturday. Happy Hour everyday from 2pm-6pm (the longest happy hour in town!).
|Bear Moon Bar and Grill Menu|
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 hour reception|
|Check In Day: Seven days a week|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a Resort Fee of $20.00 per night (plus applicable taxes) will be applied to this reservation. This fee includes in-room wireless internet access and wireless internet access in the lobby, fitness room access, in-room coffee/tea maker, in-room local and toll-free calls.
- This property allows only 2 parking spaces per reservations (one on-site and one off-site). RVs , campers, and boats are not permitted onsite. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
A resort fee of $20.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Andre Elkins|
|Rental E-mail: email@example.com|
|Reservations Department: LakeTahoeResort@diamondresorts.com|
|Member Services 1.800.737.9884|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 364 two bedrooms|
|Number of Floors: 6|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.
Call: Inside the U.S.: 1.888.250.6150; Outside the U.S.: +44 (0)345 359 0009 (Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:30)