Liki Tiki Village
To contact the resort, please call 1.407.239.5000
Liki Tiki Village, 17777 Bali Blvd., Winter Garden, Florida, 34787, United States
Set on 64 acres of lush landscape, Liki Tiki Village is located in the heart of Orlando’s tourist district. The family-friendly resort includes a lagoon with five water slides, water volcano, toddler’s play area and dancing fountain. Accommodations include a full kitchen, washer and dryer and soaking tub. Enjoy a day lounging by the water, or feed your need for adventure at one of Orlando’s famous theme parks.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Features a full kitchen, living room, dining area, washer and dryer, king-sized bed in master bedroom, soaking tub in master bath, two twin beds in second bedroom and queen-sized sofa-sleeper in living area.
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|General Room Amenities|
|Twin Beds (2)|
Maps, Directions & GPS
17777 Bali Blvd.
Winter Garden, Florida, 34787
Driving: From West (I-4 Tampa Area): Take I-4 East toward Orlando. Take exit 55 to merge onto US-27 North. Merge onto FL-530 East / US-192 East via the ramp to Disney World/Kissimmee. Turn left onto Bali Blvd. Resort will be on the left.
From East (Daytona Beach Area): Take I-4 West toward Tampa. Take exit 64 to merge onto FL-530 / US-192 West / West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy toward Magic Kingdom. Turn right onto Bali Blvd. Resort will be on your left.
From the South (Miami Area): Take I-95 North. Take exit 12A on the left for Florida 826 West / Florida's Turnpike. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for Turnpike and merge onto FL-91 North / Florida's Turnpike (toll road). Take exit 249 for Osceola Pkwy (partial toll road). Turn left onto East Osceola Pkwy. Turn left onto Seralago Blvd. Take the 1st right onto FL-520 West / US-192 West / West Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. Turn right onto Bali Blvd. Resort will be on the left.
From the North I-75: Take I-75 South. Slight left onto FL-91 South (signs for Orlando/Turnpike South) (partial toll road). Take exit 289 to merge onto US-27 South toward FL-19 / Tavares / Clermont (partial toll road). Slight right to merge onto FL-530 / US-192 East toward Disney World / Kissimmee. Turn left onto Bali Blvd. Resort will be on the left.
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: 28 miles
Directions to Resort: Get on FL-417 Toll S from Jeff Fuqua Blvd. Follow FL-417 Toll S to W Osceola Pkwy in Osceola County. Take exit 3 from FL-417 Toll S. Get on FL-530 W/US-192 W. Merge onto FL-530 W/US-192 W. Turn right onto Bali Blvd.
Services & Amenities
|Fitness Center (must be 14 years of age)|
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Details: Daily pool access wrist bands will only be issued to registered guests. Maximum room occupancy will be strictly enforced: 1BR-4 guests, 2BR-6 guests.|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $19.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, local calls, Liki Tiki Lagoon access, mini-golf, paddle boats, sports equipment, surrey bikes, and in-room safe.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $19.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 638|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: