Lorien Hotel & Spa
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Lorien Hotel & Spa, 1600 King Street, Alexandria, Virginia, 22314, United States
The Lorien Hotel & Spa in Alexandria, Virginia, is an experience above the rest. Located in the heart of historic Old Town, old-world quality meets fresh, modern style in our spacious and lavish atmosphere. Just two blocks from the King Street Metro and four blocks from the US Patent and Trademark Office. The Lorien Hotel & Spa, a recipient of 2013 Traveler Readers’ Choice Award, offers a luxurious retreat to the many monuments and attractions of Washington, DC. You'll also find Mount Vernon, Arlington National Cemetery and an array of wonderful shops, museums, galleries, theaters and restaurants near our Old Town Alexandria hotel.Lorien Hotel & Spa is an affiliate of ExtraOrdinary Escapes and is not available for bookings by Diamond Club members at this time.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|General Room Amenities|
|King Bed or 2 Double Beds|
Maps, Directions & GPS
1600 King Street
Alexandria, Virginia, 22314
Airport: Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Distance to Resort: 3.7 miles
Directions to Resort: Leaving the airport, use Aviation Cir to get to the ramp towards GW Pkwy S/Alexandria. Merge onto George Washington Memorial Pkwy. After 2.5 miles, turn right onto Oronoco St, then turn left at the 2nd cross street onto N Alfred St. Turn right onto Cameron St and after 420 ft. turn left onto N Peyton St. Make your final right onto King St and your destination will be on your left.
Airport: Washington Dulles International Airport
Distance to Resort: 32.4 miles
Directions to Resort: Leaving the airport, follow Saarinen Cir towards Copilot Way. Merge onto Dulles Access Rd. After 12.4 miles, take exit 18 toward Richmond and merge onto I-495 S. Follow the signs for Telegraph Road/Virginia 241/Huntington/Alexandria and then take exit 176B for Virginia 241 N toward Alexandria. Following Telegraph Road, merge onto VA-236 E/Duke St via the ramp to Downtown/Alexandria. After 0.6 miles, turn left onto Diagonal Rd, followed by a right on King St. Your destination will be on your right.
Services & Amenities
News & Events
Brabo, by Robert Weidmaier -
Brilliant Belgian Fare in Old Town Alexandria
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 15:00|
|Check out time: 12:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- This hotel is completely non-smoking and pet-friendly, with pet-free rooms available on request for those with allergies.
- Pet-friendly hotel – VIP (Very Important Pet) treats from local vendor available upon request; Pet bowls and a pet bed placed in your room for use during your stay; Dog leash and plastic bags for dog walks around Old Town Alexandria; Pet sitting, pet grooming, pet walking and pet massage services can be arranged through hotel concierge.
- Complimentary crib is available upon request.
- Complimentary bike rental is available
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea is available each morning
- Complimentary Wine Hour is available each evening from 5 to 6pm
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: