Marigot Beach Club & Dive Resort
Marigot Beach Club & Dive Resort, Marigot Bay, Castries, Saint Lucia
Kick off your shoes, shrug off your worries and relax at Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort - our 34-room, villa style resort in Marigot Bay, the jewel of St Lucia. Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort is the place to be if you want to de-stress on your Caribbean holidays, and if you prefer St Lucia hotels and resorts that offer a laid-back and friendly atmosphere where the emphasis is on relaxation and fun.
Uniquely situated in a stunning and secluded part of St Lucia that's only accessible by boat, Marigot Beach Club and Dive Resort is nestled in lush tropical rainforest overlooking one of the most beautiful and exotic bays in the world. From the veranda of your studio or villa you'll enjoy spectacular St Lucian sunsets, and within a few steps you'll be on our palm-fringed white sand beach, sipping exotic cocktails from Doolittle's Restaurant and Bar.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|King or Queen Bed|
|Tea and Coffee Making Facilities|
|Complimentary Toiletries sets|
|Maximum Occupancy: 3|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Driving: Please use the Google Maps links above.
Airport: Hewanorra International Airport
Distance to Resort: One hour from the resort.
Taxi fare (one way): Andrew’s Taxi Service (24 hour service to both airports).
Airport: George F. L. Charles Airport
Distance to Resort: 25 minutes from resort.
Services & Amenities
News & Events
The hotel offers many dining options plus an all inclusive day pass to explore St. Lucia.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 14:00|
|Check out time: 12:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Babysitting/Child services available
- Shuttle to Airport
- Car rental
- Free public parking nearby
- Pets allowed with no additional charge
- ATM on-site
- Designated smoking area
- 220V English electrical supply; no transformers or adapters on site
- Extra charge for a roll out bed
- Late check-out services available at an additional charge of $30, prices are subject to change without notice.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: