Amazing Vacations for Life®Affordable Vacations for Life®Memorable Vacations for Life®Incredible Vacations for Life®Unforgettable Vacations for Life®Exciting Vacations for Life®Hassle-Free Vacations for Life®Enjoy Vacations for Life®Delicious Vacations for Life®
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club,
7600 Mystic Dunes Lane,
Celebration, Florida, 34747,
Located mere minutes from many of Orlando’s theme parks, Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club is a perfect family-friendly destination. The resort is set on more than 600 acres and includes condo-style accommodations with full kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms and bathrooms. One of Diamond Resorts’ flagship properties, Mystic Dunes Resort features an on-site golf course and restaurant. Enjoy a day by one of the pools or practice your swing on the course.
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club
7600 Mystic Dunes Lane
Celebration, Florida, 34747
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: Approximately 28 miles
Directions to Resort: Depart airport going south on Airport Blvd. toward S. Access Rd. Turn slight left to take the ramp toward Terminal B/SR-436/North Exit/SR-528. Stay straight to go onto Airport Blvd. Take the SR-528 Toll W. exit (Exit 1B) toward International Drive/I-4/Florida’s Turnpike. Merge onto SR-528 W. (toll road); travel approximately 10.6 miles on SR-528 W. Merge onto I-4 via the exit on the left toward Tampa/Disney World. Take Exit 64 onto US-192 W. (stay to right on exit ramp); travel approximately 3.5 miles on US-192 W. Turn left onto Old Lake Wilson Rd./CR-545; travel approximately 1.2 miles. Turn RIGHT at the Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club entrance at Mystic Dunes Lane.
Parks & Attractions: Complimentary shuttle transportation to Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, and SeaWorld® Orlando theme parks.
Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers
ATM / Banking
Details: The Terrace, Garden, Dunes Lagoon and Courtyard pools are open daily from 8 am to 10 pm. The Aloha Tiki Bar & Grille at Dunes Lagoon Pool and Garden Pool Tiki Bar is open daily from 12 pm to 10 pm with Happy Hour from 4 pm to 7 pm.
Kenzie's, located at the Mystic Dunes Clubhouse, offers panoramic views of the Mystic Dunes Golf Course and a wide variety of freshly prepared dishes. Whether enjoying a hearty breakfast, a post-round lunch, or a quiet family dinner, Kenzie's is the ideal place to enjoy delicious food in a warm and inviting atmosphere.Dine in the privacy of your own villa by selecting from a wide array of delicious menu items available on our room service menu, via our Maui Pizza delivery, or we'll be happy to deliver your selection of groceries right to your door.
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are non-smoking.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- We are excited to announce that the Mystic Dunes Golf Club is open under new management with improved playing conditions. Mystic Dunes Golf Club is renowned as one of the most unique courses in all of Florida. Designed by Champions Tour Player and NBC golf analyst Gary Koch. Come spend the day with us and see for yourself!
- Please visit the Chargerback website if you have a lost and found enquiry at this property.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $24.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, four pools, waterslide, basketball courts, ping pong, tennis and other activities equipment, transportation to attractions (limited schedule), fitness center, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $24.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
Improving internal awareness and training.
Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: