Amazing Vacations for Life®Affordable Vacations for Life®Memorable Vacations for Life®Incredible Vacations for Life®Unforgettable Vacations for Life®Exciting Vacations for Life®Hassle-Free Vacations for Life®Enjoy Vacations for Life®Delicious Vacations for Life®
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club,
7600 Mystic Dunes Lane,
Celebration, Florida, 34747,
Located mere minutes from many of Orlando’s theme parks, Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club is a perfect family-friendly destination. The resort is set on more than 600 acres and includes condo-style accommodations with full kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms and bathrooms. One of Diamond Resorts’ flagship properties, Mystic Dunes Resort features an on-site golf course and restaurant. Enjoy a day by one of the pools or practice your swing on the course.
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club
7600 Mystic Dunes Lane
Celebration, Florida, 34747
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: Approximately 28 miles
Directions to Resort: Depart airport going south on Airport Blvd. toward S. Access Rd. Turn slight left to take the ramp toward Terminal B/SR-436/North Exit/SR-528. Stay straight to go onto Airport Blvd. Take the SR-528 Toll W. exit (Exit 1B) toward International Drive/I-4/Florida’s Turnpike. Merge onto SR-528 W. (toll road); travel approximately 10.6 miles on SR-528 W. Merge onto I-4 via the exit on the left toward Tampa/Disney World. Take Exit 64 onto US-192 W. (stay to right on exit ramp); travel approximately 3.5 miles on US-192 W. Turn left onto Old Lake Wilson Rd./CR-545; travel approximately 1.2 miles. Turn RIGHT at the Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club entrance at Mystic Dunes Lane.
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Mandatory Face Covering in Orange County
Per Mayor Deming's proclamation, until further notice, every person working, living, visiting, or doing business in Orange county will be required to wear face coverings consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, while in any public space.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Diamond Resorts, the safety of our members, owners, guests and team members is always our top priority. As the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure everyone that our teams are taking steps to make vacationing with us as safe as possible. In adherence with our Diamond Standard of Clean protocols, team members are not allowed inside of your unit for any reason, unless an emergency dictates the necessity of such, for your safety and the safety of our team members. For any immediate assistance with your unit, you may dial “0” to speak to a team member for guidance. For updated information on what we're doing and how our policies have temporarily changed, please visit https://www.diamondresorts.com/covid-19-update. For information about the virus and updated travel alerts, please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Facilities/services reduced or closed
Please be advised: The Marketplace is temporarily closed. In accordance with social distancing guidelines, Kenzie's restaurant is at full capacity and swimmers must remain at least 6 feet from other pool users in the pools.
Our Activities Center is open to hand out equipment rentals between 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (Note: The Activities Center will not be allowing any activity inside the center aside from the equipment sign-outs).
Kenzie's Kenzie's, located at the Mystic Dunes Clubhouse, offers panoramic views of the Mystic Dunes Golf Course and a wide variety of freshly prepared dishes. Whether enjoying a hearty breakfast, a post-round lunch, or a quiet family dinner, Kenzie's is the ideal place to enjoy delicious food in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Dine in the privacy of your own villa by selecting from a wide array of delicious menu items available on our room service menu, via our Maui Pizza delivery, or we'll be happy to deliver your selection of groceries right to your door.
Aloha Tiki Bar & Grille Aloha Tiki Bar & Grille is the perfect place to cool off with a frozen cocktail or ice-cold beer. The grille menu features a variety of tasty appetizers, sandwiches and entrées.
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are non-smoking.
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- We are excited to announce that the Mystic Dunes Golf Club is open under new management with improved playing conditions. Mystic Dunes Golf Club is renowned as one of the most unique courses in all of Florida. Designed by Champions Tour Player and NBC golf analyst Gary Koch. Come spend the day with us and see for yourself!
- Please visit the Chargerback website if you have a lost and found enquiry at this property.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservations: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card for a $200 security deposit and a daily $24.95 plus tax resort fee will also be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, open pools and water slide, basketball courts, ping pong, tennis and other activities equipment, fitness center, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing. - Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card will also be required as a security deposit (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $24.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
Improving internal awareness and training.
Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: