For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Occidental Papagayo, Playa Buena, Golfo de Papagayo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica
This is a mandatory all-inclusive, adults-only resort.
Occidental Papagayo is an all-inclusive resort ideal for adults seeking rest and relaxation mixed in with adventure and a superb natural setting. An idyllic location surrounded by the wild, natural beauty characteristic of Costa Rica's northern Pacific coast. Guests will feel swept away to the interior of a tropical haven while enjoying all the amenities one could imagine.
*Please note that any additional cash fees paid to the property as part of booking these accommodations are not eligible for member benefits reimbursement. This includes, but is not limited to, all inclusive fees.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Tea and Coffee Making Facilities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Golfo de Papagayo
Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Airport: Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport
Distance to Resort: 23 km
Directions to Resort: Head east toward Route 21. Turn right onto Route 21. Pass by Iglesia de Guardia (on the right). Turn right onto Route 253. Pass by Pacific Plaza on the left. Turn left onto Route 254. Turn left onto Route 159. Pass by Rumba's Beach Club (on the right). Turn right onto Route 255. Turn right and you will have arrived.
Services & Amenities
Parks & Attractions:
Papagayo Golf & Country Club
Coco beach Town
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Saturday|
|Check in time: 15:00|
|Check out time: 12:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- This is a mandatory all-inclusive, adults-only resort. 7 night stays only. Ocean or pool views cannot be guaranteed.
- All-Inclusive fees are required and are charged on a per person, per night basis.
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: