Occidental Punta Cana
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Occidental Punta Cana, Avenida España, Bávaro, Dominican Republic
This is a mandatory all-inclusive resort.
Located on the spectacular beach in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, the all-inclusive Occidental Punta Cana features a tranquil atmosphere and Spanish-style architecture surrounded by tropical gardens and offering breathtaking views of Bavaro Beach. This resort is ideal for families, couples, and newlyweds seeking to combine rest and relaxation with fun and entertainment.
*Please note that any additional cash fees paid to the property as part of booking these accommodations are not eligible for member benefits reimbursement. This includes, but is not limited to, all inclusive fees.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Tea and Coffee Making Facilities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Bávaro, Dominican Republic
Airport: Punta Cana International Airport
Distance to Resort: 24 km
Directions to Resort: Head southwest. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit. Continue straight onto Carretera Aeropuerto. Go through 1 roundabout. Continue onto Boulevard Turístico del Este. Go through 1 roundabout and continue on this road for just over 17km. Turn right toward Avenida Francia. Sharp left onto Avenida Francia. Slight right. Take the 1st right (restricted usage road). Slight left (restricted usage road). Take the 2nd right (restricted usage road).
Services & Amenities
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
Parks & Attractions:
Punta Cana Zipline Canopy Adventure
Marinarium Shark and Ray Experience
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Saturday|
|Check in time: 15:00|
|Check out time: 12:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- This is a mandatory all-inclusive resort. 7 night stays only. There is a $10 USD tourist tax you must pay upon arrival at the airport.
- All-Inclusive fees are required and are charged on a per person, per night basis.
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: