Ocean Beach Club
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Ocean Beach Club, 3208 Hill Street, Unit 111, New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 32169, United States
Miles of pristine beaches, tiny island keys and underwater reefs surround the boundaries of this southeastern peninsula providing the quintessential vacation destination where an inland oasis offers high energy adventure with endless amusement parks, entertainment and shopping extravaganzas.A stone's throw away from the clear blue waters of the Atlantic, Ocean Beach Club offers a quiet, relaxing atmosphere to come back to at the end of the day.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Twin / Single Bed|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
3208 Hill Street, Unit 111
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 32169
Airport: Daytona Beach International Airport
Distance to Resort: 21 miles, 38 minutes
Directions to Resort: Head southwest on Catalina Dr toward Innovation Way. Continue straight onto Innovation Way. Slight right onto Catalina Dr. Continue onto Midway Ave. Turn right onto W International Speedway Blvd. Turn right onto FL-5A S Nova Rd. Turn right onto N SR-A1A S / U.S. 1 S / Ridgewood Ave. Continue to follow N SR-A1A S U.S. 1 S. Turn left onto N SR-A1A. Continue onto S Atlantic Ave / Co Rd A1A. Turn left onto 22nd Ave. Take the 1st right onto Hill St. Destination will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
News & Events
Exterior PaintingUntil December 2019
Please be advised that the resort is currently undergoing exterior painting of the building. The work is expected to last until December 15th, 2019. During this time guest may experience construction noise, dust and periodic closure of some guest balconies for short periods of time.
|Check In Day: Sunday. Limited availability. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: