Amazing Vacations for Life®Affordable Vacations for Life®Memorable Vacations for Life®Incredible Vacations for Life®Unforgettable Vacations for Life®Exciting Vacations for Life®Hassle-Free Vacations for Life®Enjoy Vacations for Life®Delicious Vacations for Life®
Ocean Beach Club,
3401 Atlantic Ave,
Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451,
Ocean Beach Club is a Caribbean-inspired resort offering upscale accommodations and an array of amenities, located just steps from the sand in Virginia Beach. Unwind at one of the four oceanfront pools, including an adults-only infinity pool with bar service and an indoor pool with cascading water features. Other resort amenities include a 10th floor lounge and sundeck overlooking the ocean, a 17th floor ocean view fitness center, a game room and daily planned activities. Enjoy a specialty cocktail at Ultra Craft Cocktails Lounge, or dine poolside for breakfast, lunch or dinner at Tortugas Café & Tiki Bar, open seasonally. Accommodations include a partial or full kitchen and full bathroom.
Please note that this resort has limited availability.
Ocean Beach Club
3401 Atlantic Ave
Virginia Beach, Virginia, 23451
Airport: Norfolk International Airport
Distance to Resort: 19.7 miles (25 min.)
Directions to Resort: Get on I-64 E from Norview Ave. Follow I-64 E and I-264 E to N Birdneck Rd in Virginia Beach. Take exit 22 from I-264 E. Continue on N Birdneck Rd. Take Laskin Rd to Atlantic Ave. Make left on Atlantic Avenue and travel north. Resort is on 34th street and Atlantic Avenue
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Services/Facilities and Social Distancing
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and an Executive Order by the Governor, the game room, activities center, and hot tub are temporarily closed until further notice. Beginning July 1, 2020, the fitness center, indoor and outdoor pools, and business center will open with capacity restrictions. Social distancing must be maintained.
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Virginia State Government Mandates Face Covering in Public
Effective May 29th until amended or rescinded, all persons over the age of 10 (employees AND guests) MUST WEAR A FACE COVERING while in public (exception if eating / drinking, exercising, religious ritual or prevented by a health condition) and whenever working in customer facing areas.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Diamond Resorts, the safety of our members, owners, guests and team members is always our top priority. As the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure everyone that our teams are taking steps to make vacationing with us as safe as possible. For updated information on what we're doing and how our policies have temporarily changed, please visit https://www.diamondresorts.com/covid-19-update. For information about the virus and updated travel alerts, please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/.
Prior to checking in: Please note this resort has limited availability.
The Ocean Beach Club features:
- 18 floors
- Balcony on all oceanfront rooms
- One-, two- and three-bedroom suites
- 4 three-bedroom penthouses
- Lush landscaping with palm trees straight from Key West
- Oceanfront pool
- Seasonal Tiki Bar
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservations: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card for a $300 security deposit and a daily $23.95 plus tax resort fee will also be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). - Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, local calls, use of the fitness center and pools, business center, activity center, and self-parking. - Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card will also be required as a security deposit (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. - A resort fee of $23.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation. Daily Cleans can be scheduled at an additional cost. - Housekeeping services only for 8-night stays or longer. - Guests must be at least 21 years old to check-in. - Car parking charges: $12 per car, per day (complimentary for Club members, fixed owners and Diamond Xchange members for the first vehicle).
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
Improving internal awareness and training.
Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: