For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Ocean Gate, 125 Ocean Hibiscus Drive, St. Augustine, Florida, 32080, United States
Enjoy a two bedroom unit with a Jacuzzi tub in the master suite, luxurious beds, and sleeper sofas. All units have a washer and dryer for your convenience. The property boasts three pools as well as a centrally-located clubhouse complete with a sundeck and workout room. There are grills conveniently located near all three pools and the clubhouse, and those who are especially active can take advantage of the tennis courts. Best of all, the property has private beach access, secluded from the areas that are crowded with tourists yet close enough to the action and conveniences of the city. The Ocean Gate at Hibiscus Resort is the perfect place to call home while you enjoy this historic beach town.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Tea and Coffee Making Facilities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|2 Full Bathrooms|
|Whirlpool Jet Tub|
Maps, Directions & GPS
125 Ocean Hibiscus Drive
St. Augustine, Florida, 32080
Driving: From Daytona/South of Saint Augustine: Take I-95 North to Exit #305 for SR-206 toward Hastings/Crescent Beach. Turn Right at SR-206 and continue to follow SR-206. Turn Left at SR-A1A and continue for 3 miles to find Hibiscus on the right hand side.
Airport: Jacksonville International Airport
Distance to Resort: 53 miles
Directions to Resort: From Jacksonville/North of Saint Augustine:
Take I-95 South to Exit #305 for SR-206 toward Hastings/Crescent Beach. Turn Left at SR-206 and continue to follow SR-206. Turn Left at SR-A1A and continue for 3 miles to find Hibiscus on the right hand side.
Services & Amenities
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- No pets are allowed at Atlantic Beach.
- Friday check-in only.
- Our Front Desk Hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Sunday Front Desk is Closed
- Checking In After Front Desk Hours:
Follow the drive back to the building clearly marked as "office." Once you reach the office you will see two red mailboxes to the left of the office door. Look in the mailbox marked for "Late Check-Ins" and you will find a packet with the last name that the reservation was made under. This packet will have the items and information you need to settle in. Please complete Registration form enclosed and return to the office in the morning.
When checking in:
- A $100 security deposit is due at check-in and is refundable upon check-out.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: