Orbit One Vacation Villas
To contact the resort, please call 1.407.396.1300
Orbit One Vacation Villas, 2950 Entry Point Blvd, Kissimmee, Florida, 34747, United States
Orbit One Vacation Villas has reopened! After being closed for 15 months to repair damage caused by devastating Hurricane Irma, we are proud to once again welcome members, owners and guests back to their home away from home. This cozy resort features a fresh color scheme, new windows in the solariums and updated landscaping. The tennis courts and putting green have been refurbished, and we are in the process of constructing new horseshoe pits and a shuffleboard court. Relax in one of the resort’s charming hammocks, installed around the lush property or keep up your gym routine in the new, larger fitness center.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
The resort features 116 fully-furnished two-bedroom/two-bath condos, all with kitchen, living room, dining area and separate bedrooms
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Size: 1250 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|Bath or shower|
Maps, Directions & GPS
2950 Entry Point Blvd
Kissimmee, Florida, 34747
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Directions to Resort: Head east on Airport Blvd. Slight right onto Airport Blvd. E. Continue onto Jeff Fuqua Blvd. Slight left onto S Semoran Blvd. Take the ramp onto FL-528 W (partial toll road). Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-4 W/Tampa and merge onto I-4 W. Take exit 64 to merge onto FL-530 W/US-192 W/W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. toward Magic Kingdom. Turn left onto Entry Point Blvd. Resort will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
Parks & Attractions: Gatorland®
Walt Disney® World
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Diamond Resorts, the safety of our members, owners, guests and team members is always our top priority. As the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure everyone that our teams are taking steps to make vacationing with us as safe as possible. For updated information on what we're doing and how our policies have temporarily changed, please visit https://www.diamondresorts.com/covid-19-update. For information about the virus and updated travel alerts, please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/.
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Social Distancing in Pools
Please be aware that social distancing guidelines are in place in both swimming pool. This will limit the numbers able to swim at any one time.
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Mandatory Face Covering in Orange County
Per Mayor Deming's proclamation, until further notice, every person working, living, visiting, or doing business in Orange county will be required to wear face coverings consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidelines, while in any public space.
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $200 security deposit and a nightly $13.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes access to sports equipment and fitness center.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $13.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: James Szabo|
|Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 117|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: