Orbit One Vacation Villas
To contact the resort, please call 1.407.396.1300
Orbit One Vacation Villas, 2950 Entry Point Blvd, Kissimmee, Florida, 34747, United States
Orbit One Vacation Villas is your home away from home. This cozy resort features a fresh color scheme, new windows in the solariums and updated landscaping. The property features tennis courts, a putting green, horseshoe pits and a shuffleboard court. Relax in one of the resort’s charming hammocks, installed around the lush property or keep up your gym routine in the new, larger fitness center.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
The resort features 116 fully-furnished two-bedroom/two-bath condos, all with kitchen, living room, dining area and separate bedrooms
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Bath and/or shower|
|Size: 1250 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
2950 Entry Point Blvd
Kissimmee, Florida, 34747
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Directions to Resort: Head east on Airport Blvd. Slight right onto Airport Blvd. E. Continue onto Jeff Fuqua Blvd. Slight left onto S Semoran Blvd. Take the ramp onto FL-528 W (partial toll road). Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-4 W/Tampa and merge onto I-4 W. Take exit 64 to merge onto FL-530 W/US-192 W/W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. toward Magic Kingdom. Turn left onto Entry Point Blvd. Resort will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
Parks & Attractions: Gatorland®
Walt Disney® World
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
For the latest COVID-19 updates, including specific destination information, visit our dedicated Travel Updates page here.
Hot Tub Closed August 8-19
Due to work on the nearby pavers, the Hot Tub will be closed beginning August 8. We anticipate the Hot Tub will reopen beginning August 19.
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Smoking Policy: All guest suites are non-smoking. Smoking products of any kind, including, but not limited to, any electronic smoking devices, are not permitted. Please understand that you will be charged a cleaning fine of $500 as a result of any damage caused by smoking inside guest suites.
When checking in:
Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservations:
- At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card for a $200 security deposit and a daily $13.95 plus tax resort fee will also be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking:
- At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card will also be required as a security deposit (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
|Resort Manager: James Szabo|
|Reservations Department: Hotel.Reservations@hgv.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 117|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
Diamond Resorts owns or manages some of its listed properties; for others, Diamond Resorts allows bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, Diamond Resorts may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.
For properties that Diamond Resorts owns or manages, we have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: