Orbit One Vacation Villas
To contact the resort, please call 1.407.396.1300
Orbit One Vacation Villas, 2950 Entry Point Blvd, Kissimmee, Florida, 34747, United States
Orbit One Vacation Villas is your home away from home. This cozy resort features a fresh color scheme, new windows in the solariums and updated landscaping. The property features tennis courts, a putting green, horseshoe pits and a shuffleboard court. Relax in one of the resort’s charming hammocks, installed around the lush property or keep up your gym routine in the new, larger fitness center.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
The resort features 116 fully-furnished two-bedroom/two-bath condos, all with kitchen, living room, dining area and separate bedrooms
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Bath and/or shower|
|Size: 1250 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
2950 Entry Point Blvd
Kissimmee, Florida, 34747
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Directions to Resort: Head east on Airport Blvd. Slight right onto Airport Blvd. E. Continue onto Jeff Fuqua Blvd. Slight left onto S Semoran Blvd. Take the ramp onto FL-528 W (partial toll road). Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-4 W/Tampa and merge onto I-4 W. Take exit 64 to merge onto FL-530 W/US-192 W/W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. toward Magic Kingdom. Turn left onto Entry Point Blvd. Resort will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
Parks & Attractions: Gatorland®
Walt Disney® World
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Social Distancing in Pools
Please be aware that social distancing guidelines are in place in both swimming pools. This will limit the numbers able to swim at any one time.
Cononavirus (Covid-19): Services and Amenities Update
Please note that due to the current COVID-19 restrictions racquetball and the cash machine will be temporarily unavailable. For further details on all resort amenities, please contact Orbit One Vacation Villas directly.
Information About COVID-19 Vaccinations
Certain destinations may require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for access to local restaurants, tourist spots and on-site amenities, such as gyms and other common areas. Additional local restrictions regarding capacity and crowd size may also be enforced. As this is an evolving situation, we highly recommend you become familiar with all applicable health and government mandates before you travel to understand any requirements or restrictions that may affect your vacation experience.
Alert for Air Passengers Traveling to the United States
As of June 10, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requires all international air passengers ages 2 and up, including fully vaccinated travelers, to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test before boarding a plane to the Unites States that is collected no more than 3 days before their flight's departure or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 in the past 3 months. The documentation must come from a licensed health care provider or public health official, stating that the passenger has been cleared for travel. Fully vaccinated travelers should continue to follow the CDC's recommendations for traveling safely. For more information, visit the CDC website, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
Face Covering Notice
We ask that Owners and Guests follow local and other applicable regulations as it relates to the use of face coverings and other health requirements.
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Smoking Policy: All guest suites are non-smoking. Smoking products of any kind, including, but not limited to, any electronic smoking devices, are not permitted. Please understand that you will be charged a cleaning fine of $500 as a result of any damage caused by smoking inside guest suites.
When checking in:
Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservations:
- At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card for a $200 security deposit and a daily $13.95plus tax resort fee will also be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking:
- At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card will also be required as a security deposit (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
|Resort Manager: James Szabo|
|Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 117|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: