Orbit One Vacation Villas
To contact the resort, please call 1.407.396.1300
Orbit One Vacation Villas, 2950 Entry Point Blvd, Kissimmee, Florida, 34747, United States
Orbit One Vacation Villas has reopened! After being closed for 15 months to repair damage caused by devastating Hurricane Irma, we are proud to once again welcome members, owners and guests back to their home away from home. This cozy resort features a fresh color scheme, new windows in the solariums and updated landscaping. The tennis courts and putting green have been refurbished, and we are in the process of constructing new horseshoe pits and a shuffleboard court. Relax in one of the resort’s charming hammocks, installed around the lush property or keep up your gym routine in the new, larger fitness center.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
The resort features 116 fully-furnished two-bedroom/two-bath condos, all with kitchen, living room, dining area and separate bedrooms
|General Room Amenities|
|Twin Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
2950 Entry Point Blvd
Kissimmee, Florida, 34747
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Directions to Resort: Head east on Airport Blvd. Slight right onto Airport Blvd. E. Continue onto Jeff Fuqua Blvd. Slight left onto S Semoran Blvd. Take the ramp onto FL-528 W (partial toll road). Keep left at the fork, follow signs for I-4 W/Tampa and merge onto I-4 W. Take exit 64 to merge onto FL-530 W/US-192 W/W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy. toward Magic Kingdom. Turn left onto Entry Point Blvd. Resort will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
Parks & Attractions: Gatorland®
Walt Disney® World
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $13.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes access to sports equipment and fitness center.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $13.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: James Szabo|
|Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 117|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: