PVC at The Roundhouse Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
PVC at The Roundhouse Resort, 5801 Bucksprings Road, Pinetop, Arizona, 85935, United States
Escape to the stunning beauty of nature’s treasured hideaway, located amid the White Mountains and the majestic evergreens of the Ponderosa Pines. Explore a picturesque panorama of breathtaking scenery while hiking winding trails, horseback riding through the wilderness or fishing in the lakes and streams. Experience the rich heritage of the Wild West, shop for antiques, tour historic pioneer homes or discover the ancient Indian ruins and the distinguished Native American culture.Hidden in the captivating splendor of the White Mountains, the log-sided mountain homes at PVC at The Roundhouse Resort feature spacious accommodations with a cozy fireplace, fully-equipped kitchens, and covered porches. After a day of Arizona adventure, this rustic lodge offers the ideal retreat with an indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness center and many games and activities for the whole family to enjoy.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
5801 Bucksprings Road
Pinetop, Arizona, 85935
Airport name: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Directions to resort: From Phoenix Metro Area take Highway 87 (Beeline Highway) north to Payson, then Highway 260 east to Show Low. Once in Show Low turn left on Highway 60. Go one mile then turn right onto White Mountain Blvd. (Highway 260). Continue approximately 16 miles to the Bucksprings Road Stop Light, turn left. Go 1.6 miles and PVC at The Roundhouse Resort will be on the right hand side of the road.
Services & Amenities
Mini golf, horse shoes and Bocce are weather permitting.
|Skiing - Cross Country|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Kennel: Poodle Palace (Pet Boarding/Pet Sitting) 5460 Knottingham Lane Lakeside, AZ 85929 928-537-4083|
|Bocce Ball Court|
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Horse Shoe Pit|
|Housekeeping Service: Mid-Week clean available for reservations 5 nights or more.|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Details: The swimming pool, whirlpool and other recreational options are located in the Recreation Center at the neighboring Roundhouse Resort.|
News & Events
There will be various construction projects taking place at the resort beginning May 1, 2017 through to October 31, 2017 during the hours of9am – 5pm . There will be noise, dust and construction workers/equipment during this time.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Hours of operation are Sunday-Thursday 8 am - 8 pm and Friday & Saturday 8 am - 9 pm. If you expect to arrive late, please contact the front desk during at 928.369.5100 for instructions.
- A limited number of pet friendly suites are available for Owners and Club members only. Prior to booking, please contact the resort directly to check availability of a pet friendly suite for your specific dates. Requests cannot be guaranteed until a pet friendly suite is assigned. Restrictions and charges apply.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $7.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes in-room wireless internet access and wireless Internet access in the lobby, in-room coffee/tea maker, bocce ball court, horseshoe pit, playground, mini golf (weather permitting), bbq's, in-room local and toll-free calls.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $7.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Rental E-mail: email@example.com|
|Member Services 1.877.374.2582|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 20|
|Number of Floors: 1|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.
Call: Inside the U.S.: 1.888.250.6150; Outside the U.S.: +44 (0)345 359 0009 (Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:30)