Pacific Breeze, 3607 Oceanfront Blvd., San Diego, California, 92109, United States
This is a Luxury Exclusive Home – Available only to select membership types.
Enjoy residing in this luxurious two-story condo directly on Mission Beach and only a short car ride from the heart of San Diego. The residence features unobstructed views of the ocean with a balcony for you to sit back, relax and gear up for an adventurous day ahead.
As special and picture-perfect as the Mission Beach neighborhood may be, you may not be able to tear yourself away from the master suite in this residence, with its ocean-front deck, expansive master bath featuring a two-person shower overlooking the ocean and comfortable king bed.
If traveling with others, you and your guests will share a glorious view in the first-floor ocean-front living room and gourmet kitchen with premium appliances. Enjoy breakfast gazing out at the ocean or an evening in to enjoy the nightly fireworks. The second-floor provides multiple skylights, common area, custom bunk bed and large guest bedroom.
Spend half your time at your residence within Mission Beach and its active community, and half your time exploring the city of San Diego. Discover the beautiful beaches and fun-in-the-sun daytime activities like dolphin or whale watching cruises, the San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND and more. In the evenings, explore Gaslamp District's restaurants and nightlife.
To book or to check availability today, please contact the Member Services department. Reservations are subject to availability and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations may be booked a maximum of 10 months in advance.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Each occupant of the property must comply at all times with the property rules set forth by the property owner or property manager, which may change from time to time, and with laws, statutes and regulations of the local, municipal, county and state jurisdictions in which the property is located.
- In the event the primary member confirms a booking on behalf of a guest designated to any reservation, that person will be required to separately sign the Property Usage and Rules Agreement via email, and the primary member remains responsible for the acts of all guests.
- Booking Details: 100% of the points are required to confirm any reservation and will be deducted from your membership immediately upon completion of the reservation.
- Notification of Cancellation (prior to the arrival date) and points forfeited (% of points lost that were used to book your stay): 121 – 395 days prior: 50%, 0 – 120 days prior: 100%
- Damage Policy: You are responsible for any damage caused to the property by you and your guests.
- Property Rules and Applicable Laws: You and each of your guests must agree to comply with the property rules set forth in the Property Usage and Rules Agreement available to view in the booking process.
- Voucher: A voucher will be sent to you as part of the confirmation of your reservation. The voucher does not need to be presented in connection with your stay. Your reservation will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in your voucher. By signing in the booking process, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in relation to your reservation.
- You acknowledge and agree that neither Diamond Resorts®, Embarc Resorts® nor any of their parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, including but not limited to Diamond Resorts International Club, Inc. and ExtraOrdinary Escapes Corporation are a party to the Property Usage and Rules Agreement or any other agreement between you and the property owner, property manager, or other person entered into in connection with your reservation.
- The agreements and documents governing the use and operation of The Club®/ExtraOrdinary Escapes® will apply to your booking as applicable.
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
This two-story 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo contains master suite with king bed and en-suite bathroom. Second bedroom with a king bed. Pacific Breeze also includes a full kitchen, dining area and living area.
|General Room Amenities|
|King Beds (2)|
|Size: 1,300 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
3607 Oceanfront Blvd.
San Diego, California, 92109
Airport: San Diego International Airport
Distance to Resort: The residence is less than 6.3 miles from the airport (approximately 20-minute drive).
Services & Amenities
News & Events
- Ocean Beach Pier Café
- Little Lion Café
- The Joint
- Ulivo Restaurant
- Sapporo Restaurant
- OB Noodle House Bar 1502
- Hodad's Ocean Bar
- Sunnie's Ocean Beach Mexican Cuisine
- Old Townhouse Restaurant
|Restaurants and Lounges|
|No restaurant located on-site.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Pet are not allowed
- No Deposit Required
- The property features a secured underground parking spot.
- A rental car is recommended.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: