Amazing Vacations for Life®Affordable Vacations for Life®Memorable Vacations for Life®Incredible Vacations for Life®Unforgettable Vacations for Life®Exciting Vacations for Life®Hassle-Free Vacations for Life®Enjoy Vacations for Life®Delicious Vacations for Life®
Palm Canyon Resort,
2800 South Palm Canyon Drive,
Palm Springs, California, 92264,
Explore the sights and scenes of an eclectic town tucked in the heart of Southern California. Uniquely charming, Palm Springs offers a splendid array of shopping, dining, arts, entertainment and culture. Stroll along the palm-lined streets to discover antique shops and galleries, or venture out for an evening on the town to find a pulsing energy and resplendent nightlife.With a utopian tropical landscape, Palm Canyon Resort gently bids travelers to retreat to this desert oasis and delivers an escape defined by relaxation and extravagant comfort. Choose among spacious, fully-furnished villas offering private bedrooms, well-equipped kitchens, living/dining areas and all the modern comforts of home.Discover serenity while soaking up the warmth and listening to the cascading waterfalls surrounding the 1.5-acre swimming pool and sun deck. Explore lush grottos, rest in the in-cave whirlpool spa, or share the delightful water slides for both adults and children.
Palm Canyon Resort
2800 South Palm Canyon Drive
Palm Springs, California, 92264
Airport name: Palm Springs International Airport
Distance to Resort: 5 miles / 8 km
Directions to resort: Head northwest toward Kirk Douglas Way. Turn left onto Kirk Douglas Way. Slight right toward El Cielo Rd. Take the 1st left onto El Cielo Rd. Turn right onto E Ramon Rd. Turn left onto S Sunrise Way. Continue onto S La Verne Way. Turn left onto S Palm Canyon Dr.
Details: Features adult & children’s pool, adult & children’s waterslide and in-cave whirlpool spa. Daily pool access wrist bands will only be issued to registered guests. Maximum room occupancy will be strictly enforced: 1BR-4 guests, 2BR-6 guests. Please note that our pool will be closed from December 3rd to December 16th, 2018.
Please be informed from December 3, 2018 through December 17, 2018 extensive swimming pool enhancements will be taking place and the pool will be closed during this time. You may experience some noise during your visit from the hours of 9am to 6pm daily.
High Occupancy Notice
Upon checking out of the resort, you may not use the resort amenities due to high occupancies.
Required Pool Wristbands
Please note that the daily pool access wristbands will only be issued to registered guests. Maximum room occupancy will be strictly enforced: 1BR-4 guests, 2BR-6 guests
Prior to checking in: - Front Desk operates 24 hours a day. Please contact the resort for any special needs or requests at 760.866.1800. Our friendly team members will be happy to assist you.
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 18 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- Please note: Two bedroom units have one bathroom.
- Only one vehicle per accommodation may be parked on property. Additional vehicles must park off-site. Parking garages have a maximum height of 6 feet. All SUVs, vans and high profile vehicles are required to use perimeter parking.
- We encourage you to reserve your Day Spa appointments prior to arrival by calling 760.866.1800 x5055. To view a full menu of spa services, see the Services & Amenities page.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $19.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes access to underground parking (on availability), pools, sauna and waterslides, fitness center, sport court, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
- A resort fee of $19.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
Improving internal awareness and training.
Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.