Paris Invalides, 26 Rue Fabert, 75007, Paris
This is a Luxury Exclusive– Available only to select membership types. Reservations are subject to availability and offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
A calm and elegant apartment located in an early 20th century building on Esplanade des Invalides. A wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower around the corner on rue Saint Dominique and a short walk from the most famous market street rue Cler. The Musée d’Orsay, the Grand Palais and Concorde.
This chic apartment has two bedrooms with splittable king size beds, two bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a bath and one separate WC. The apartment is perfect for a family or friends who want to experience the real Parisian lifestyle and make your stay serene and enjoyable.
To book or to check availability today, please contact the Member Services department.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reservations may be booked a maximum of 10 months in advance.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Each occupant of the property must comply at all times with the property rules set forth by the property owner or property manager, which may change from time to time, and with laws, statutes and regulations of the local, municipal, county and state jurisdictions in which the property is located.
- In the event the primary member confirms a booking on behalf of a guest designated to any reservation, that person will be required to separately sign the Property Usage and Rules Agreement via email, and the primary member remains responsible for the acts of all guests.
- Booking Details: 100% of the points are required to confirm any reservation and will be deducted from your membership immediately upon completion of the reservation.
- Notification of Cancellation (prior to the arrival date) and points forfeited (% of points lost that were used to book your stay): 121 – 395 days prior: 50%, 0 – 120 days prior: 100%
- Damage Policy: You are responsible for any damage caused to the property by you and your guests.
- Property Rules and Applicable Laws: You and each of your guests must agree to comply with the property rules set forth in the Property Usage and Rules Agreement available to view in the booking process.
- Voucher: A voucher will be sent to you as part of the confirmation of your reservation. The voucher does not need to be presented in connection with your stay. Your reservation will be subject to the terms and conditions set forth in your voucher. By signing in the booking process, you agree to all terms and conditions set forth in relation to your reservation.
- You acknowledge and agree that neither Diamond Resorts®, Embarc Resorts® nor any of their parents, subsidiaries or affiliates, including but not limited to Diamond Resorts International Club, Inc. and ExtraOrdinary Escapes Corporation are a party to the Property Usage and Rules Agreement or any other agreement between you and the property owner, property manager, or other person entered into in connection with your reservation. The agreements and documents governing the use and operation of The Club®/ExtraOrdinary Escapes® will apply to your booking as applicable.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
This 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom condo contains 2 bedrooms with a King Bed and 2 bathrooms with a full kitchen and living/dining area.
|General Room Amenities|
|King Beds (2)|
|Size: 1023 sq. ft. total|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
26 Rue Fabert
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport (Roissy Airport)
Distance to Resort: Charles de Gaulle Airport is around 20 miles (approximately one-hour drive) from the property.
Services & Amenities
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- No parking is available. Local public parking cost from €40 per day.
- In-home chef and massage/beauty treatments are available subject to advance request and an additional fee.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: