Park Hotel Villa Giustinian
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Park Hotel Villa Giustinian, Via Miranese 85, 30035, Mirano, Italy
Experience the magical city of Venice, Italy from the ideal location of Park Hotel Villa Giustinian. Located 15 minutes outside of Venice in the Mirano countryside, local bus lines conveniently stop directly in front of the hotel every 20 minutes making Venice, Treviso, Padua, Vicenza and Verona easily accessible. The hotel is housed in a traditional and elegant 17th century Venetian building and is set inside a large park with old-growth trees, a charming gazebo, an outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast and allows for pets (upon request) at an additional charge per day, as well as free bike rental and access to ping-pong, darts, and a sharing library.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Cozy hotel room accommodation featuring a double bed and complimentary breakfast served daily.
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Via Miranese 85
30035, Mirano, Italy
+39 041 570 0200
News & Events
The pool is open seasonally from May 15 through to September 30. The pool is not heated.
|Check in time: 14:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: