Parkway International Resort
To contact the resort, please call 1.407.396.6600
Parkway International Resort, 6200 Safari Trail, Kissimmee, Florida, 34747, United States
Parkway International Resort is tucked in a wooded area off Kissimmee, Florida’s popular U.S. 192, offering a peaceful retreat, yet easy access to area entertainment. Just one mile from Walt Disney World® Resort, the resort is a family-friendly destination with two-bedroom accommodations that feature a full kitchen and soaking tub. Enjoy a day exploring Central Florida, and return to Parkway International Resort for a comfortable escape.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
The master bedroom offers a king bed with premium bedding. After a day in the parks, sink into the relaxing comfort of a soothing soak in the bathtub, located in the master bath. The queen-sized sofa-sleeper in the living area offers sleeping accommodations for two more people. An armoire with large, flat screen TV and DVD player provides down time entertainment. The kitchen offers a full-sized stove and oven, full-sized refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave, as well as small appliances including a coffee maker, toaster and blender. Tableware, cookware, utensils, cutlery, and necessary linens are all provided for your convenience. The second bedroom at Parkway International Resort offers two twin-sized beds, also with premium bedding, bed table, and ceiling fan. Each bedroom provides a TV for individual viewing pleasure.
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
6200 Safari Trail
Kissimmee, Florida, 34747
From the North (I-4): Take the Florida Turnpike to Orlando I-4 West Exit (Exit 259). Continue west and use Exit 65.
Follow the signs toward Osceola Parkway East. At the light turn right onto International Drive South. Continue south. Turn right at the next light onto Hwy. 192 West, proceeding past Arabian Nights Dinner Theater. Turn right onto Parkway Blvd. Parkway International Resort is located on the right, less than 1/2 mile. NOTE: Some roads are toll-roads.
From the South: Exit the Florida Turnpike at Exit 249 (Osceola Parkway).
Turn left onto Osceola Parkway heading west. After you pass under 417, turn left at the traffic light onto International Drive. Turn right at the next light onto Hwy. 192 West, proceeding past Arabian Nights Dinner Theater. Turn right onto Parkway Blvd.
Parkway International Resort is located on the right, less than 1/2 mile. NOTE: Some roads are toll-roads.
From the West: Take I-4 East to Hwy. 192 East (Exit 64). Make the fitst left onto Parkway Blvd. Parkway International
Resort is located on the right, less than 1/2 mile.
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: 20 miles
Directions to Resort: When exiting the airport, follow the signs for "South Exit to 417", and take 417 (GreeneWay) South. Exit at Celebration Avenue (Exit 2) and turn right. At the traffic light, turn left onto Hwy. 192 West. Turn right at the light onto Parkway Blvd. Parkway International Resort is located on the right, less than 1/2 mile. NOTE: Some roads are toll-roads.
Taxi fare (one way): $45 - $55
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Parks & Attractions: Gatorland®, Kennedy Space Center, Legoland® Florida, SeaWorld® Orlando, Universal Orlando® and Walt Disney® World.|
|Swimming with Dolphins|
|24 Hour Security|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Housekeeping Service: Can be arranged between 8AM - 4PM.|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Newspaper in Lobby|
|Fitness Center (must be 18 years of age)|
|Private Screened Lanais|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
Kenya Kafe Bar & Grill
Kenya Kafe has a variety of land and sea combinations to make your mouth water.
Open 7 days a week, hours vary by day; Kenya Kafe's hours, special dinner events, and menu are subject to change.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: 7 days a week|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $13.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes access to heated outdoor pool, and jacuzzi, fitness center, tennis, volleyball, shuffleboard, nature trail, gas and charcoal grills and business center usage.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $13.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Hunter Thames|
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 144|
|Number of Floors: 3|
|Highlights: Nature Trail, outdoor pool & jacuzzi, fitness center, poolside bar & grill, tennis, shuffleboard, volleyball, outdoor grills, childrens playground, game room, on-site activities.|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: