For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Pestana Palms, Rua do Gorgulho, 17, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
The Pestana Palms, situated oceanfront, is the recipient of numerous awards for resort design and friendly service. The accommodations, all with spacious sun terraces, are set in the grounds of the historical Vila Lido quinta that has been carefully restored and converted into a stately clubhouse for the exclusive use of the guests. A feature of the hotel is the large pool built into the rocks at sea level also giving guests the option to swim in the sea. Warmed all year round by temperate Atlantic currents, Madeira is a masterpiece of nature at its most sublime. It has a landscape blessed with abrupt verdant mountains and dazzling wild flowers and is a place of abundant charm and fascinating customs. The capital city, Funchal, is a cosmopolitan port of call for the great Atlantic cruise liners. Your options are endless on this unique island for a superb vacation holiday experience.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Maps, Directions & GPS
Rua do Gorgulho, 17
+351 291 70 92 00
Airport: Madeira Airport
Distance to Resort: 20 km (20 minute drive)
Services & Amenities
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Wi-Fi in Lobby (charge)|
News & Events
There is a selection of restaurants and bars to choose from.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Monday.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: Only weekly stays are offered at this resort. Please note that availability for this resort is limited.|
|Rental Phone: +44(0) 800 358 6991|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: