For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Pestana Village, Estrada Monumental, No. 194, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
Warmed all year round by temperate Atlantic currents, Madeira is a masterpiece of nature at its most sublime. It is a landscape blessed with abrupt verdant mountains and dazzling wild flowers and a place of abundant charm and fascinating customs. The Pestana Village, nestled in five acres of prime real estate, is situated in a quiet enclave only a few minutes walk from the city centre of Funchal. The award winning gardens are home to over 1,000 species of sub-tropical plants. Sun loungers are placed in the gardens allowing guests to enjoy privacy and tranquillity. Your options are endless on this unique island.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Estrada Monumental, No. 194
Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
Airport: Madeira Airport
Distance to Resort: 20 km (20 minute drive)
Services & Amenities
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
News & Events
Restaurants and bars: Al Fresco Barbeque, A Vila Buffet, Pool Bar, Bar da Fonte
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Monday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: Weekly stays only. Please note that availability for this resort is limited.|
|Rental Phone: +44(0) 800 358 6991|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: