Polynesian Isles Resort - Building 13
To contact the resort, please call 1.888.249.8810
Polynesian Isles Resort - Building 13, 3045 Polynesian Isles Blvd., Kissimmee, Florida, 34746, United States
Located in Kissimmee, Polynesian Isles offers comfortable accommodations just minutes from Orlando theme parks, shopping and dining experiences. True to its South Pacific heritage name, explore the tropical splendor surrounding the resort’s pools, spas, tennis, shuffleboard courts and putting greens. Spend the day exploring Orlando, or drive less than an hour away to the Atlantic Coast to see the Kennedy Space Center or the famed Daytona Beach.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Savor the serenity of the islands in our spacious one- and two-bedroom villas. Each unit features a king-sized bed in the master bedroom and two full baths. Two-bedroom units are furnished with twin beds in the guest bedroom. All villas have a fully-equipped kitchen, featuring all of the amenities and comforts of home. Guests can relax and unwind after a busy day in our spacious living and dining rooms. Each unit contains a queen-sized sleeper sofa to accommodate groups up to 6 (up to 4 in one-bedroom units). Villas contain flat-screen TVs in the living room and each bedroom. DVD players are provided and movie rental is available at the front desk. Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort and in each guest unit. Washer/dryers are centrally located to each unit for guest convenience. Accessible features include roll in shower with seat and grab bars, hand held shower and a tub with grab bars. All villas feature a screened-in patio/balcony to enjoy the Florida sun.
|General Room Amenities|
|1 Queen or 2 Twin Beds|
|Balcony and/or Patio|
|Handicap Accessible Accommodations|
|Heating / Air Conditioning|
|iPod Docking Station|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Voicemail answering service|
|Disabled Accessible accommodations|
|2 Full Bathrooms|
|Size: 1330 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|General Room Amenities|
|Twin Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
3045 Polynesian Isles Blvd.
Kissimmee, Florida, 34746
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: From Orlando International - 15 miles, approx. 20-25 mins.
Directions to Resort: From Orlando Airport: Take 528 west (Beachline Expressway) to I-4 west (Tampa exit). Proceed to exit 68, turn left onto 535 and continue for 2.25 miles. Turn right onto Polynesian Isles Boulevard and proceed 1 mile. Resort will be on the left.
Taxi fare (one way): From Orlando International - Approx. $45
Services & Amenities
Miles of pristine beaches, tiny island keys and underwater reefs surround the boundaries of this southeastern peninsula providing the quintessential holiday destination. Here, in this inland oasis, you will find high-energy adventure, endless amusement parks, entertainment and shopping extravaganzas. From the non-stop adventure of Orlando to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and the hypnotic nightlife of Miami Beach, every generation will discover a multitude of cultural and historical venues mixed with exhilarating adventure.
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Housekeeping Service: Service: Full housekeeping service provided at the end of each week for multiple week reservations. All other housekeeping services provided for a nominal cost. Check with our Front Desk for additional information and cost.|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Newspaper in Lobby|
|Fitness Center (must be 14 years of age)|
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Private Screened Lanais|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Social Distancing
Please be advised that while the pools and fitness center are open, social distancing guidelines means that capacity will be limited. Activities are closed until further notice.
Face Covering Notice
We ask that Owners and Guests follow local and other applicable regulations as it relates to the use of face coverings and other health requirements.
Information About COVID-19 Vaccinations
Certain destinations may require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for access to local restaurants, tourist spots and on-site amenities, such as gyms and other common areas. Additional local restrictions regarding capacity and crowd size may also be enforced. As this is an evolving situation, we highly recommend you become familiar with all applicable health and government mandates before you travel to understand any requirements or restrictions that may affect your vacation experience.
Alert for Air Passengers Traveling to the United States
As of June 10, 2021, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requires all international air passengers ages 2 and up, including fully vaccinated travelers, to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test before boarding a plane to the Unites States that is collected no more than 3 days before their flight's departure or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 in the past 3 months. The documentation must come from a licensed health care provider or public health official, stating that the passenger has been cleared for travel. Fully vaccinated travelers should continue to follow the CDC's recommendations for traveling safely. For more information, visit the CDC website, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Smoking Policy: All guest suites are non-smoking. Smoking products of any kind, including, but not limited to, any electronic smoking devices, are not permitted. Please understand that you will be charged a cleaning fine of $500 as a result of any damage caused by smoking inside guest suites.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $300 security deposit and a nightly $14.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes to Wi-Fi, pool and hot tub, fitness center, basketball court, pool table, shuffleboard, mini golf, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $14.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Simone Kellowan|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: