Polynesian Isles Resort - Building 13
To contact the resort, please call 1.888.249.8810
Polynesian Isles Resort - Building 13, 3045 Polynesian Isles Blvd., Kissimmee, Florida, 34746, United States
Located in Kissimmee, Polynesian Isles offers comfortable accommodations just minutes from Orlando theme parks, shopping and dining experiences. True to its South Pacific heritage name, explore the tropical splendor surrounding the resort’s pools, spas, tennis, shuffleboard courts and putting greens. Spend the day exploring Orlando, or drive less than an hour away to the Atlantic Coast to see the Kennedy Space Center or the famed Daytona Beach.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Twin Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|1 Full Kitchen|
Maps, Directions & GPS
3045 Polynesian Isles Blvd.
Kissimmee, Florida, 34746
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: From Orlando International - 15 miles, approx. 20-25 mins.
Directions to Resort: From Orlando Airport: Take 528 west (Beachline Expressway) to I-4 west (Tampa exit). Proceed to exit 68, turn left onto 535 and continue for 2.25 miles. Turn right onto Polynesian Isles Boulevard and proceed 1 mile. Resort will be on the left.
Taxi fare (one way): From Orlando International - Approx. $45
Services & Amenities
Miles of pristine beaches, tiny island keys and underwater reefs surround the boundaries of this southeastern peninsula providing the quintessential holiday destination. Here, in this inland oasis, you will find high-energy adventure, endless amusement parks, entertainment and shopping extravaganzas. From the non-stop adventure of Orlando to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and the hypnotic nightlife of Miami Beach, every generation will discover a multitude of cultural and historical venues mixed with exhilarating adventure.
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Newspaper in Lobby|
|Fitness Center (must be 14 years of age)|
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|Private Screened Lanais|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Housekeeping Service: Full housekeeping service provided at the end of each week for multiple week reservations. Midweek service provided to all guests with seven night or more stays. All other housekeeping services provided for a nominal cost. Check with front desk reception for charges.|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Notify the resort at least 72 hours in advance of any special needs.
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $12.50 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes to Wi-Fi, pool and hot tub, fitness center, basketball court, pool table, shuffleboard, mini golf, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $12.50 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Simone Kellowan|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: