Polynesian Isles Resort - Phase IV
To contact the resort, please call 1.407.396.1622
Polynesian Isles Resort - Phase IV, 3045 Polynesian Isles Boulevard, Kissimmee, Florida, 34746, United States
Located in Kissimmee, Polynesian Isles offers comfortable accommodations just minutes from Orlando theme parks, shopping and dining experiences. True to its South Pacific heritage name, explore the tropical splendor surrounding the resort’s pools, spas, tennis, shuffleboard courts and putting greens. Spend the day exploring Orlando, or drive less than an hour away to the Atlantic Coast to see the Kennedy Space Center or the famed Daytona Beach.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Savor the serenity of the islands in our spacious one- and two- bedroom suites. Each suite features a king sized bed in the master bedroom and two full baths. Two bedroom units are furnished with two twin beds or one queen sized bed in the guest bedroom. All suites have a fully-equipped kitchen featuring all of the amenities and comforts of home. Guests can relax and unwind after a busy day in our spacious living and dining rooms. Each unit contains a queen sized sleeper sofa to accommodate groups up to 6 (4 in one bedroom units). Suites contain flat screen TVs in the living room and each bedroom. DVD players are provided and movie rental is available at the front desk. Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort and in each guest suite. Washer/dryers are centrally located to each suite for guest convenience. All suites feature a screened in patio/balcony to enjoy the Florida sun.
|General Room Amenities|
|1 Queen or 2 Twin Beds|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Dining Room Table|
|Handicap Accessible Accommodations|
|Heating / Air Conditioning|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Voicemail answering service|
|Disabled Accessible accommodations|
|Size: 1300 sq. ft. (average)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|2 Full Bathrooms|
Maps, Directions & GPS
3045 Polynesian Isles Boulevard
Kissimmee, Florida, 34746
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: From Orlando International - 15 miles, approx. 20-25 mins.
Directions to Resort: From Orlando Airport: Take 528 West (Beachline Expressway) to I-4 West (Tampa Exit). Proceed to Exit 68, turn left onto 535 and continue for 2.25 miles. Turn right onto Polynesian Isles Blvd and proceed 1 mile. The resort will be on the left.
Taxi fare (one way): From Orlando International - Approx. $45
Airport: Orlando Sanford International Airport
Distance to Resort: From Sanford International - 49 miles,
approx. 54 mins.
Directions to Resort: From Sanford International: Exit onto Red Cleveland/Lake Mary Boulevard and proceed west to I-4 West (Tampa Exit). Proceed to Exit 68, turn left onto 535 and continue for 2.25 miles. Turn right onto Polynesian Isles Blvd and proceed 1 mile. Resort will be on the left.
Taxi fare (one way): From Sanford International - Approx. $95
Services & Amenities
Miles of pristine beaches, tiny island keys and underwater reefs surround the boundaries of this southeastern peninsula providing the quintessential holiday destination. Here, in this inland oasis, you will find high-energy adventure, endless amusement parks, entertainment and shopping extravaganzas. From the non-stop adventure of Orlando to the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and the hypnotic nightlife of Miami Beach, every generation will discover a multitude of cultural and historical venues mixed with exhilarating adventure.
|Golf - Driving Range|
|Golf - Pro Shop|
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Parks & Attractions: Polynesian Isles is located within 10-15 minutes of Walt Disney Theme Parks - Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, and EPCOT; Sea World; and Universal Orlando Resort.|
|Swimming with Dolphins|
|Details: Open daily 8 am to midnight.|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
|Fitness Center (must be 14 years of age)|
|Golf - Putting Green/Mini-Golf|
|24 Hour Security|
|Housekeeping Service: Full housekeeping service provided at the end of each week for multiple week reservations. All other housekeeping services provided for a nominal cost. Check with front desk for charges.|
|Safe Deposit Boxes|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Wi-Fi in Lobby (complimentary)|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Newspaper in Lobby|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 Hour Reception|
|Check In Day: Friday, Saturday and Sunday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
Notify the resort at least 72 hours in advance of any special needs.
Outside shared laundry (washer/dryer) between two accommodations.
All reservations with alternate guests checking in should make prior arrangements with the resort.
Please Note: Phase IV is an affiliated property and Loyalty Member benefits are not available.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $14.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
- Resort Fee includes Wi-Fi, pool and hot tub, fitness center, basketball court, pool table, shuffleboard, mini golf, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $14.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Simone Kellowan|
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 78|
|Number of Floors: 3 floors - No Elevators|
|Highlights: Lush grounds, beautiful waterfalls and lakes surround the resort.|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: