Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club
To contact the resort, please call 1.760.788.7711
Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club, 25382 Pappas Road, Ramona, California, 92065, United States
Nestled in the tranquil San Vicente Valley, the Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club offers spacious one and two bedroom villas that come equipped with all the comforts of home. Spend a cozy evening by the fireplace, soak in the California sunshine poolside or relax at the on-site spa. Indulge your inner adventurer while hiking, playing tennis or at one of the many nearby golf courses.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|General Room Amenities|
|2 Full Bathrooms|
Maps, Directions & GPS
25382 Pappas Road
Ramona, California, 92065
Airport: San Diego International Airport
Distance to Resort: 42 miles / 68 km
Directions to Resort: Head west on Airport Terminal Rd. Slight left to stay on Airport Terminal Rd. Keep right at the fork. Turn left onto N Harbor Dr. Turn left onto W Grape St. Take the Interstate 5 S ramp. Merge onto I-5 S. Take exit 16 to merge onto CA-163 N toward Escondido. Take exit 3A to merge onto I-8 E toward El Centro. Slight right onto CA-67 N/?State 67 N. Turn right onto Mapleview St. Turn left onto Ashwood St. Continue onto Wildcat Canyon Rd. Turn right onto San Vicente Rd. Turn left onto Ramona Oaks Rd. Turn right onto Avenel Ln. The eesort entrance will be on the left.
Services & Amenities
|Fitness Center (must be 14 years of age)|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Tennis Lessons (charge)|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
Coronavirus: Social Distancing and Day Use Policy
At this time the amenities at all of our the resort are closed in accordance with government guidelines. When the amenities reopen, we will be implementing strict social distancing measures and encouraging guests to remain at least six feet from other groups when using an amenity, such as the pool, spas, tennis courts, bicycles, Racquet club, playground, fitness center and business center. Signs will be posted to make guests aware of reduced occupancy numbers and to remind everyone to practice social distancing in all common areas of the resort.
The resort will not honor refunds or compensation due to limited amenities and closures during your stay.
Important Check-In Requirement: To help us keep space between groups and prevent crowding, we ask that you please limit the number of people coming into the lobby for check-in to only the primary guest on the reservation.
Day Use: Following government guidelines and measures to limit occupancy in common areas, we will not be accepting or honoring day use reservations for the remainder of 2020. We appreciate your understanding during this unprecedented time.
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Local Government Face Masks Mandate
By Mandate of the Governor of California – All Californians in indoor spaces, healthcare settings, on public transportation and rideshare vehicles and at workplaces that are visited by the public or where food is prepared for sale or distribution. Masks will also be required outdoors where people cannot maintain a distance of six feet from each other. Children 2 and under, and anyone with a developmental disability that prevents the wearing of a face covering or is hearing impaired and relies on lip reading are exempt. Face coverings are also not required when people are eating or drinking or exercising outdoors, provided they can maintain a distance of at least six feet from people who are not from their households.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Diamond Resorts, the safety of our members, owners, guests and team members is always our top priority. As the situation around the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure everyone that our teams are taking steps to make vacationing with us as safe as possible. For updated information on what we're doing and how our policies have temporarily changed, please visit https://www.diamondresorts.com/covid-19-update. For information about the virus and updated travel alerts, please visit the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/.
Coronavirus (Covid-19): Day Spa and Gym Closed
Until further notice, the day spa and gym are closed. Please accept out apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Resort front desk is open daily 7am to 11pm.
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in 18 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced.
- One vehicle per accommodation may be parked on property. Additional vehicles must park off-site.
- We encourage you to reserve any Day Spa appointments prior to arrival by calling 760.788.3738. To view a full menu of spa services, visit RivieraWellnessSpa.com.
When checking in:
- Hotel Guests: A photo identification, credit card for $200 security deposit and a nightly $14.95 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes access to tennis and sport courts, racquet club, fitness center with locker rooms, complimentary billiards, swimming pool and spa, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo Identification and credit card for security deposit will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $14.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Alicia Shults|
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: