Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club
To contact the resort, please call 1.760.788.7711
Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club, 25382 Pappas Road, Ramona, California, 92065, United States
Nestled in the tranquil San Vicente Valley, the Riviera Oaks Resort & Racquet Club offers spacious one and two bedroom villas that come equipped with all the comforts of home. Spend a cozy evening by the fireplace, soak in the California sunshine poolside or relax at the on-site spa. Indulge your inner adventurer while hiking, playing tennis or at one of the many nearby golf courses.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|General Room Amenities|
|2 Full Bathrooms|
Maps, Directions & GPS
25382 Pappas Road
Ramona, California, 92065
Airport: San Diego International Airport
Distance to Resort: 42 miles / 68 km
Directions to Resort: Head west on Airport Terminal Rd. Slight left to stay on Airport Terminal Rd. Keep right at the fork. Turn left onto N Harbor Dr. Turn left onto W Grape St. Take the Interstate 5 S ramp. Merge onto I-5 S. Take exit 16 to merge onto CA-163 N toward Escondido. Take exit 3A to merge onto I-8 E toward El Centro. Slight right onto CA-67 N/?State 67 N. Turn right onto Mapleview St. Turn left onto Ashwood St. Continue onto Wildcat Canyon Rd. Turn right onto San Vicente Rd. Turn left onto Ramona Oaks Rd. Turn right onto Avenel Ln. The eesort entrance will be on the left.
Services & Amenities
|Fitness Center (must be 14 years of age)|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Tennis Lessons (charge)|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
For the latest COVID-19 updates, including specific destination information, visit our dedicated Travel Updates page here.
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
When checking in:
Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservations:
- At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card for a $200 security deposit and a daily $14.95 plus tax resort fee will also be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit). Resort Fee includes activities, BBQ grill(s), basketball court access, bicycle rentals, board game rentals, business center access, DVD rentals, fitness center, hot tub access, on-site laundry, pickle ball rentals, pool access, sauna access, self-parking, shuffleboard rentals, tennis court access and Wi-Fi.
Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking:
- At time of check-in, a valid government-issued photo identification is required that must match the guest name under which the reservation was made. A credit card will also be required as a security deposit (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).Resort fees will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations. A resort fee of $14.95 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Alicia Shults|
|Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
Diamond Resorts owns or manages some of its listed properties; for others, Diamond Resorts allows bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, Diamond Resorts may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.
For properties that Diamond Resorts owns or manages, we have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: