For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Royal Kuhio, 2240 Kuhio Avenue, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, 96815, United States
Relax in the heart of Waikiki at the high-rise Royal Kuhio resort before you step into the bustle of lively clubs, authentic luaus, shopping and entertainment hot spots.Explore all that Oahu has to offer from championship golfing and beach exploration to windsurfing, parasailing and cultural tours.Hike the famous Diamond Head trail and take in a 360-degree view of Honolulu and the coast from its summit or take refuge from your adventures and visit Royal Kuhio's seventh floor outdoor recreation deck with its L-shaped heated swimming pool and sports complex.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|Size: 512 sq ft|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Handicap Accessible Accommodations|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|Voicemail answering service|
Maps, Directions & GPS
2240 Kuhio Avenue
Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, 96815
Airport name: Honolulu International Airport
Distance to Resort: 9 miles / 14 km
Directions to resort: From Honolulu Airport, turn right onto Nimitz Highway, and travel for approx. 8 miles. Take Nimitz Highway to Kalakaua for one block. Kuhio Avenue veers left off Kalakaua. Royal Kuhio’s main entrance is on Kuhio Avenue.
Services & Amenities
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Housekeeping Service: Available for a fee.|
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.