Scottsdale Links Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Scottsdale Links Resort, 16858 North Perimeter Drive, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260, United States
The vibrant city of Scottsdale showcases a lively, New Age energy and boasts exciting events, venues and attractions that make it a premier Southwestern destination. Enjoy a leisurely day at one of the championship golf courses, relax at any of the world-class spas or shop at the designer outlet malls. Outdoor adventure abounds with endless recreational activities including kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, helicopter tours, Jeep® excursions and many other thrilling options. Discover a vivid nightlife teeming with live entertainment, local bars and lounges, and exciting dining opportunities.Tucked between the lush green TPC Desert Golf Course and the breathtaking McDowell Mountains, Scottsdale Links Resort beckons guests to indulge in its elegantly appointed accommodations with private patios. The ideal retreat after a long day of backcountry exploration, this desert oasis offers a host of scheduled activities and relaxing pools and hot tubs.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
16858 North Perimeter Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona, 85260
Driving: The resort is located off AZ Loop 101 Northbound, Frank Lloyd Wright, exit 38 or Westbound, Hayden Road, exit 35.
Airport name: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Distance to Resort: 25 miles
Directions to resort: Exit Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport East toward AZ 202 East. Travel East 3.7 miles to exit #9, AZ Loop 101 North. Travel 12.4 miles north to exit #38, Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard. Continue north to Bell Road and turn left. Continue west .4 miles to North Perimeter Drive. Turn left on North Perimeter; the resort is on the right.
Taxi fare (one way): Approx. $55.00 USD
Services & Amenities
Rich in color and resplendent in the Native American history of the Hopi, Navajo and Pueblo culture, the Southwest presents intriguing red rock formations, 225 million-year-old fossils and the multi-hued badlands of the Painted Desert.
The ancient Petrified Forest, stretching from New Mexico to Arizona, is just steps from one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World—the Grand Canyon.
Encompassing the Colorado River and the adjacent uplands, the Grand Canyon provides visitors with breathtaking scenic landscapes.
|Golf - Driving Range|
|Golf - Pro Shop|
|Golf - Putting Green|
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Jet Ski Rentals|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Housekeeping Service: Complimentary midweek service is provided on the third day of your stay. Additional cleaning may be requested for a fee.|
|Safe Deposit Boxes|
|Shops Hours Open 24 hours. Closed 2am-6am for beer and wine sales.|
|Table Tennis/Ping Pong|
|Details: Family Pool 8am-11pm; Tranquility Pool 7am-11pm|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
|Multiple Swimming Pools|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 hour reception|
|Check In Day: Any Day|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in: Guest reception is the first building on the left.
-Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a daily $15.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Resort Fee includes WiFi,recreational facilities (pools, spa, children's Splash Pad and garden playground), 24 hour Fitness Center, DVD rentals, seasonal activities, garden chess, garden gas grills, fire pit, 24 hour lobby coffee/tea, 24 hour business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
A resort fee of $15.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Steven Horn|
|Rental E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reservations Department: ScottsdaleLinksResort@diamondresorts.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 221|
|Number of Floors: 3 Floors, No Elevators|
AccessibilityDownload Accessibility Info
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.