Sea Villas IV
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Sea Villas IV, 2200 Hill Street, New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 32169, United States
Miles of pristine beaches, tiny island keys and underwater reefs surround the boundaries of this southeastern peninsula providing the quintessential vacation destination where an inland oasis offers high-energy adventure with endless amusement parks, entertainment and shopping extravaganzas. Tucked between the tradition of Daytona Beach and the unending excitement of Orlando, New Smyrna Beach offers several miles of pristine white sand beach for true relaxation. Enjoy the day windsurfing or sailing, but you'll always find a home away from home with your well-appointed accommodations come nightfall.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Twin / Single Bed|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
2200 Hill Street
New Smyrna Beach, Florida, 32169
Airport: Orlando International Airport
Distance to Resort: 74 miles
Services & Amenities
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 23|
|Number of Floors: 2|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: