Snow Ridge Village
Snow Ridge Village, Jack Frost Mountain Road, Blakeslee, Pennsylvania, United States
Located in the Famous Pocono Mountains, Snow Ridge Village is the perfect destination to connect with all nature has to offer. Whether you want to ski the nearby slopes, or enjoy fishing and hiking in quiet serenity at sparkling Lake Harmony, with its awe inspiring beauty and an abundance of year-round activities, it’s no wonder that Snow Ridge Village is one of our most popular destinations.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Queen Sleeper Sofa|
|Twin Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 6|
|2 Full Bathrooms|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Jack Frost Mountain Road
Driving: Please use Google Maps link above.
Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport
Distance to Resort: Around five miles.
Services & Amenities
|Skiing - Down Hill|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: No front desk check-in; please see confirmation letter for details. No pets allowed. There is a free shuttle service to Jack Frost.|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: