Snow Ridge Village
Snow Ridge Village, Jack Frost Mountain Road, Blakeslee, Pennsylvania, 18610, United States
Located in the Famous Pocono Mountains, Snow Ridge Village is the perfect destination to connect with all nature has to offer. Whether you want to ski the nearby slopes, or enjoy fishing and hiking in quiet serenity at sparkling Lake Harmony, with its awe inspiring beauty and an abundance of year-round activities, it’s no wonder that Snow Ridge Village is one of our most popular destinations.
As a Diamond Affiliate resort, if there is no availability upon searching this resort, please do not hesitate to contact a Diamond agent and request a week at this resort. Additionally, please advise the agent if you are open to alternate locations and/or dates for best response.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Queen Sleeper Sofa|
|Twin Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 6|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Jack Frost Mountain Road
Blakeslee, Pennsylvania, 18610
Driving: Please use Google Maps link above.
Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport
Distance to Resort: Around five miles.
Services & Amenities
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Water Sports Hire/Rental|
|Outdoor Children's Pool|
News & Events
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Please be aware that this resort does not have a Front Desk check-in. Within 2 weeks prior to arrival, you will be contacted by a Diamond agent to provide you the unit number and lockbox entry code for your unit. Please note that the code must be entered using the asterisk button, followed by the number, followed by another asterisk. If there is any difficulty checking in, or if there are any other urgent matters, please contact the Regional Property Manager at +1.866.540.9322.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
Diamond Resorts owns or manages some of its listed properties; for others, Diamond Resorts allows bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, Diamond Resorts may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.
For properties that Diamond Resorts owns or manages, we have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: