Tamarack and Mirror Lake Resort GCI,
874 Xanadu Road,
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, 53965,
Located midway between Chicago and Minneapolis, Tamarack Resort in the Wisconsin Dells is an ideal family vacation spot with a variety of entertaining activities offered year-round. In the late fall and winter, you can ski, snowmobile and ice skate. In the spring and summer, take the kids to ride the "Ducks" on a scenic tour or to one of the thrilling water parks. Whether you're bringing the kids on vacation, or you're just a kid at heart, the Wisconsin Dells will keep you coming back for more.
As a Diamond Affiliate resort, if there is no availability upon searching this resort, please do not hesitate to contact a Diamond agent and request a week at this resort. Additionally, please advise the agent if you are open to alternate locations and/or dates for best response.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Maps, Directions & GPS
View the map in a new tab.
Tamarack and Mirror Lake Resort GCI
874 Xanadu Road
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, 53965
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: Dane County Regional Airport (Truax Field)
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: