The Alyeska Hotel
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
The Alyeska Hotel, 1000 Arlberg Avenue, Girdwood, Alaska, 99587, United States
Located 40 miles from Anchorage and the Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Alyeska Resort is tucked amid the Chugach Mountains on Alaska’s southcentral coast.
Alyeska Resort offers year-round adventures and activities and is within close proximity of three national parks and the Kenai Peninsula. The resort stands out during ski season with 650” of average snowfall annually and the longest-continuous double black diamond ski run in North America.
Alyeska Resort is an affiliate of ExtraOrdinary Escapes and is not available for bookings by members of THE Club® at Diamond Resorts International® at this time.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Iron and Ironing Board|
|King Bed or 2 Double Beds|
|Size: 344 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
1000 Arlberg Avenue
Girdwood, Alaska, 99587
Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
Distance to Resort: 41.9 miles
Directions to Resort: Leaving the airport, use W International Airport Rd. to merge onto the ramp towards Seward Hwy S. After 4.7 miles, merge onto AK-1 S. Look for signs to Girdwood and after 30.1 miles, take a left at the Tesoro Gas Station onto Alyeska Highway. Turn left onto Arlberg Ave. when you approach the "T" intersection. After 0.9 miles, the resort will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
Parks & Attractions:
Chugach State Park
Kenai Fjords National Park
Denali National Park
Crow Creek Mine
|Skiing - Cross Country|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Indoor Heated Pool|
|Jacuzzi / Hot tub|
News & Events
Within the resort, you will find Aurora Bar & Grill, The Pond Café, Sakura Asian Bistro, and Tramway Café.
There are restaurants at the mountain-top and the resort base area. A variety of restaurants and casual eateries are located in Girdwood.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 Hour Reception|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 12:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- All guest rooms are non-smoking. The minimum check-in age is 21.
- A photo ID and credit card are required at time of check-in to put on hold for incidentals.
- Resort Service Fee of $10.00 USD plus applicable taxes per room per day is included in the ExtraOrdinary Escapes Rates.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: