The Imperial Hawaii Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
The Imperial Hawaii Resort, 205 Lewers Street, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, 96815, United States
Ideally located across the street from the infamous Waikiki Beach, The Imperial Hawaii Resort is a 27- floor high-rise in the heart of all the action. Known worldwide for its swimming and surfing, Waikiki Beach is a tropical playground on the south shore of the island of Oahu, and just steps away from your suite. Endless activity is at your doorstep with over 40 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues bordering the resort grounds.
The Imperial features a stunning rooftop pool deck, a lounge with panoramic views. The front desk offers beach amenity rentals, golf clubs, and tennis racquets. Each accommodation is decorated in traditional Hawaiian décor and with 5 different suite types to choose from, The Imperial Hawaii Resort has a suite that will fit your family’s budget and needs.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
One bedroom accommodation with queen bed in bedroom and queen sleeper sofa in living room, offering a private lanai and a kitchenette with coffee maker, microwave, toaster and mini refrigerator.
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
|Shower and/or Tub|
Maps, Directions & GPS
205 Lewers Street
Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, 96815
Driving: Follow signs for Interstate H1E to Honolulu/Waikiki. Merge onto I-H-1 E and travel 5.9 miles to take exit 23 for Punahou St toward Waikiki/Manoa. Continue straight onto Bingham Street, and after 0.4 miles turn right toward McCully St. Use the right 2 lanes to turn left onto Kalakaua Ave. Continue straight for 0.5 miles and turn right onto Lewers St, where the destination will be on the left.
Airport: Honolulu International Airport
Distance to Resort: 9 miles
Services & Amenities
|Details: There is a rooftop pool.|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
|Laundry Facilities (charge)|
|Valet Parking (Charges Apply)|
News & Events
On-site you will find Denny’s Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and open 24 hours a day. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance to the resort.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Saturday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- A credit card is required for safety deposit upon check-in where a $100 hold will be placed on your card.
- The government accommodation tax will be charged upon check-in, which is approximately $6 per day.
- Weekly stays only
- Non-smoking hotel
- Valet parking is available for $20/day plus tax or $100/week plus tax.
- Self-service laundry facilities are available on-site, requiring quarters for payment. A change machine is available in the laundry facility and detergent is available for purchase.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
Diamond Resorts owns or manages some of its listed properties; for others, Diamond Resorts allows bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, Diamond Resorts may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.
For properties that Diamond Resorts owns or manages, we have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: