The Imperial Hawaii Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
The Imperial Hawaii Resort, 205 Lewers Street, Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, 96815, United States
Ideally located across the street from the infamous Waikiki Beach, The Imperial Hawaii Resort is a 27- floor high-rise in the heart of all the action. Known worldwide for its swimming and surfing, Waikiki Beach is a tropical playground on the south shore of the island of Oahu, and just steps away from your one-bedroom suite. Endless activity is at your doorstep with over 40 shops, restaurants and entertainment venues bordering the resort grounds. The Imperial features a stunning rooftop pool deck, a lounge with panoramic views, and an activity center in the lobby offering beach amenities and golf club and tennis racquet rentals. Each accommodation is decorated in traditional Hawaiian décor and offers a queen bedroom, a sleeper sofa in the living room, a partial kitchen and a private lanai.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
One bedroom accommodation with queen bed in bedroom and queen sleeper sofa in living room, offering a private lanai and a kitchenette with coffee maker, microwave, toaster and mini refrigerator.
|General Room Amenities|
|Shower and/or Tub|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
205 Lewers Street
Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii, 96815
Driving: Follow signs for Interstate H1E to Honolulu/Waikiki. Merge onto I-H-1 E and travel 5.9 miles to take exit 23 for Punahou St toward Waikiki/Manoa. Continue straight onto Bingham Street, and after 0.4 miles turn right toward McCully St. Use the right 2 lanes to turn left onto Kalakaua Ave. Continue straight for 0.5 miles and turn right onto Lewers St, where the destination will be on the left.
Airport: Honolulu International Airport
Distance to Resort: 9 miles
Services & Amenities
|Details: There is a rooftop pool.|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
|Laundry Facilities (charge)|
News & Events
On-site you will find Denny’s Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner and open 24 hours a day. There are a number of restaurants within walking distance to the resort.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Saturday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- A credit card is required for safety deposit upon check-in where a $100 hold will be placed on your card.
- The government accommodation tax will be charged upon check-in, which is approximately $6 per day.
- Weekly stays only
- Non-smoking hotel
- Valet parking is available for $20/day plus tax or $100/week plus tax.
- Self-service laundry facilities are available on-site, requiring quarters for payment. A change machine is available in the laundry facility and detergent is available for purchase.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: