The Point at Poipu
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
The Point at Poipu, 1613 Pee Road, KOLOA-KAUAI, Hawaii, 96756, United States
Escape to a tropical haven and breathe deep the salty ocean breeze while listening to the soothing resonance of waves gently washing the gleaming white shore. Overwhelm your senses in this exotic paradise overhung by lush green foliage and filled with the fragrant aroma of fresh flowers. Visit Kauai’s southernmost tip for exceptional snorkeling and scuba diving in a sapphire-blue ocean. Discover the distinctive culture, breathtaking landscape and natural beauty of Kauai, Hawaii.Drenched in radiant island sunshine, The Point at Poipu overlooks the secluded and polished sands of Shipwreck Beach. Slip into the sumptuous comfort of a spacious two-bedroom accommodation after a day of seaside activities and exploration. All accommodations offer fully-equipped kitchens, master baths and mid-week housekeeping. Visit the on-site fitness center, explore the beautiful gardens and atriums or relax poolside and bask in the warmth of Hawaiian bliss.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
1613 Pee Road
KOLOA-KAUAI, Hawaii, 96756
Airport name: Lihue Airport
Distance to Resort: 22 miles
Directions to resort: As you exit airport on Ahukini Road (570), go straight (west) after first traffic signal at intersection of Ahukini Road (570) and Kapule Highway (51). Continue for 1 mile. At second traffic signal at intersection of Ahukini Road (570) and Kuhio Highway (56), turn left. Stay in far right lane. Kuhio Highway (56) merges into Kaumualii Highway (50). Continue west for 6.6 miles. Look for signs to “Koloa-Poipu.” At intersection of Kaumualii Highway (50) and Maluhia Road (520), turn left into "Tunnel of Trees." Continue for 2.8 miles. At intersection of Maluhia Road (520) and Ala Kinoiki (Koloa-Poipu Bypass) Road, turn left. Continue for 2.7 miles. At intersection of Ala Kinoiki Road and Poipu Road, go straight to Pe'e Road. Continue on Pe'e Road for .3 miles to The Point at Poipu on your left.
Services & Amenities
A multi-hued patchwork of scenery collides with the calming waters of the Pacific Ocean and beckons visitors to islands almost wholly volcanic in origin. Great stretches of lava beds stream from the dramatic fireworks of restless Kilauea and Mauna Loa, and glistening beaches reflect glorious rainbows and spectacular Hawaiian sunsets against a backdrop of rainforests. Adventure-seekers, enticed by tropical breezes and a sense of paradise, will surf, snorkel and sail in the warm, reef-protected waters surrounding the Hawaiian Islands.
|Golf - Driving Range|
|Golf - Pro Shop|
|Golf - Putting Green|
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
|24 Hour Security|
|Cash machine / Banking|
|Wi-Fi in Lobby (complimentary)|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
News & Events
Honu Cove Bar & Grill
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 hour reception|
|Check In Day: 7 days a week|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: Three and four story buildings with elevator access. Maximum occupancy for each of the rooms is - 1-Bedroom = 4, 2-bedroom = 6 and 3-bedroom = 8. Please note that these maximum occupancies include infants and children and we cannot exceed maximum occupancy.
- All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
General Excise Tax (GET) and state imposed Transient Occupancy tax (TOT) will be applicable to all reservations and collected upon check-in. There is currently external building work taking place on individual buildings. During the day, there will be noise within the resort grounds while the work is in progress.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $25.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Resort Fee includes WiFi, parking, fitness center, business center computer/internet, boarding pass printing and free local calls.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
A resort fee of $25.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Jamie Shigeta|
|Concierge E-mail: Concierge.Poipu@diamondresorts.com|
|Rental E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Reservations Department: PoipuVIP@diamondresorts.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 219|
|Number of Floors: 2-4|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.
Call: Inside the U.S.: 1.888.250.6150; Outside the U.S.: +44 (0)345 359 0009 (Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:30)