For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
The Shores, 24060 Perdido Beach Blvd, Orange Beach, Alabama, United States
Come to The Shores at Orange Beach, Alabama, and experience paradise. The Shores provides the finest in beachfront relaxation, with easy access to local dining and attractions. Spend the day lounging by the large outdoor pool with waterfall, fishing at the nearby marinas, exploring the area’s theme parks and enjoying the best seafood Alabama has to offer. In the evening, relax by the beachfront fireplace, lounge and grilling areas, or watch the sunset from your spacious balcony overlooking the Gulf.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
24060 Perdido Beach Blvd
Orange Beach, Alabama
Airport: NAS Pensacola (Forrest Sherman Field)
Distance to Resort: 32 miles
Directions to Resort: Head northeast on Airport Blvd. toward Service Center Road. Slight right to stay on Airport Blvd. Turn left onto N. 12th Ave. Continue onto E. Fairfield Dr. Slight left onto New Warrington Spur. Continue onto N. New Warrington Road. Continue onto N. Navy Blvd. Turn right onto FL-292 W (entering Alabama). Continue onto AL-182 W / Perdido Beach Blvd. Destination will be on the left.
Airport: Perry-Foley Airport (FAA: 40J)
Distance to Resort: 18 miles
Directions to Resort: Head south on Airport Drive. Turn left onto Airport Road / W. Fern Avenue
Continue to follow W. Fern Avenue. Turn right onto AL 59 S/ N. McKenzie Street. Continue to follow AL 59 S. Turn left onto E. Beach Blvd. Continue onto Perdido Beach Blvd. Destination will be on your right.
Services & Amenities
Parks & Attractions:
- Alabama Gulf Coast & Visitors Center (4.0 mi)
- National Museum of Naval Aviation (22.7 mi)
- Craft Farms (8.0 mi)
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo (3.2 mi)
- Waterville USA (3.9 mi)
- The Wharf (6.8 mi)
- Fort Morgan (25.1 mi)
- Sightseeing/Fishing/Dinner/Scuba Cruises (4.0 mi)
News & Events
|Check In Day: Friday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: 7-night stays only.|
|Rental E-mail: email@example.com|
|Reservations Department: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: