The Villas at Zihuatanejo
To contact the resort, please call 1.866.339.3868
The Villas at Zihuatanejo, Carretera Escenica Playa La Ropa, Postal Box 272, Zihuatanejo, Guerrero, Mexico, 40895
In Zihuatanejo the sun shines all year round. The exclusive shores of Playa La Ropa are quiet. Peaceful. People here share a well-kept secret - this is one of Mexico ’s hidden gems.The Villas at Zihuatanejo is an affiliate of ExtraOrdinary Escapes and is not available for bookings by Diamond Club members at this time.
Guest Accommodation Information
Features four washrooms and dip pool.
|Shower and/or Tub|
Features ocean view, four washrooms and dip pool.
|Shower and/or Tub|
Maps, Directions & GPS
Carretera Escenica Playa La Ropa
Postal Box 272
News & Events
Sotavento's Construction Noise
Please be advised that the property neighboring Embarc Zihuatanejo called Sotavento has started construction. Please be aware that this may generate noise, dust and there may be heavy machinery and excavation taking place. We do not have information on the duration of this work. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at EmbarcZihuatanejo@diamondresorts.com
|Check in time: 15:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|Resort Manager: Jorge Irra|
|Reservations Department: email@example.com|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: