Timbers at Island Park Village
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Timbers at Island Park Village, 4153 N. Big Springs Loop Road, Island Park, Idaho, 83429, United States
For a vacation filled with outdoor adventure, Timbers at Island Park Resort provides a beautiful and serene oasis that is perfect for families. Discover nature’s best at this Idaho resort, located 22 miles from the West entrance of Yellowstone National Park. Popular summer activities include freshwater trout fishing, golfing, hiking and bicycling, while wintertime in Island Park offers snowmobiling, cross country skiing and snowshoeing. Feel at home in your cozy one-bedroom accommodation that is well-appointed with a fireplace, balcony and scenic views.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
One bedroom accommodation featuring a patio or balcony, queen bed in bedroom, queen sleeper sofa in the living room and a full kitchen and bathroom.
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Size: 805 sq. ft.|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4|
|Private Occupancy: 2|
Maps, Directions & GPS
4153 N. Big Springs Loop Road
Island Park, Idaho, 83429
Driving: Car rental is recommended by the resort as the most convenient and economical way to get around. The nearest commercial airports are 85 miles away in Idaho Falls, Idaho and 110 miles away in Bozeman, Montana. The resort is 22 miles south of West Yellowstone, Montana. For north bound guests, take Highways 20/191 north from Ashton, Idaho 35 miles to mile marker 394 1/2. Look for Chevron Service Station on right. Turn right on N. Big Springs Loop Rd. For south bound guests, take Highways 20/191 south from West Yellowstone (same road) for twenty-two miles. Look for the Chevron Service Station on the left. Turn left on N. Big Springs Road. Resort Office is one block up N. Big Springs Road on the left.
Airport: Idaho Falls Regional Airport
Distance to Resort: 88 miles
Directions to Resort: Merge onto US-20 E and continue for 86 miles. Look for the Chevron station on the right and turn right onto S. Big Springs Loop Road. Continue for 1.1 miles and you will find the resort on the right.
Airport: Gallatin Field Airport
Distance to Resort: 120 miles
Directions to Resort: Follow Gallatin Field Rd to the traffic circle. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit to remain on Gallatin Field Rd. Continue onto Airway Blvd and at the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit. Continue on Alaska Rd for 1.6 miles, then turn right onto E Cameron Bridge Rd. In 1 mile, turn left onto MT-85 S / Jackrabbit Ln. In 5 miles turn right onto Norris Rd, then continue straight onto MT-84 W/Norris Rd. Continue for 28.4 miles, then turn left onto US-287 S. After 56.7 miles, take ID-87 S to US 20 W In Island Park. After traveling on US-20 W for 8 miles, turn left onto S. Big Springs Loop Rd were the destination will be on the right.
Merge onto US-20 E and continue for 86 miles. Look for the Chevron station on the right and turn right onto S. Big Springs Loop Road. Continue for 1.1 miles and you will find the resort on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|Skiing - Cross Country|
News & Events
|Check In Day: Saturday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 09:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- If you are unable to check in by 4 pm, please call the resort prior to arrival to arrange for a late check-in.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of the units. If you do smoke in a unit, a $250 cleaning fee will be charged to your account. - Pets are not permitted.
- When checking in: All guests must present a credit card at check-in for the refundable damage deposit of approximately $100.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: