Turtle Reef Club
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Turtle Reef Club, 10800 South Ocean Drive, Jensen Beach, Florida, 34957, United States
A quintessential Old Florida beach town, Jensen Beach is known for its abundance of quiet beaches, fresh seafood and laidback, family-friendly atmosphere. Water enthusiasts will find boating, sailing, fishing, skiing, surfing and scuba diving, while plenty of onshore activities including museums, shopping and golf are available. With its direct beach access, Turtle Reef Club is an oceanfront resort featuring two-bedroom suites with private balconies and ocean views. Guests will enjoy an array of amenities including a heated outdoor pool, tennis and shuffleboard courts, picnic area with gas grills and a private beach area with beach rental services available. Whether in town for November’s annual Pineapple Festival, a fun-filled beach vacation, or perhaps to catch a glimpse of sea turtles nesting in the late spring, Turtle Reef Club is a great home-base for exploring the culture and charm of Jensen Beach.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
Two bedroom accommodation featuring ocean view with private balcony and a king bed in the master, two double beds in the second bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room.
|Shower and/or Tub|
|General Room Amenities|
|Double Beds (2)|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
10800 South Ocean Drive
Jensen Beach, Florida, 34957
Airport: Palm Beach International Airport
Distance to Resort: 50 miles
Directions to Resort: From Palm Beach International Airport: Follow I-95 N to FL-76 E in Martin County. After 31 miles, take exit 101 to merge onto FL-76 E toward Stuart. Merge onto FL-76 E, and after 3.5 miles turn right onto SE Indian St. Travel for 2.4 miles then continue onto SE St Lucie Blvd. After 0.7 miles, turn left to stay on SE St Lucie Blvd. Travel for 1.7 miles then turn right onto Florida A1A N/SE Ocean Blvd. In 5.6 miles at the traffic circle, continue straight onto Florida A1A N/S Ocean Dr. In 1 mile your destination will be on the right.
Services & Amenities
|Laundry Facilities (charge)|
News & Events
There are no dining facilities onsite, however there are many restaurants nearby.
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check In Day: Sunday|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Please contact the resort in advance if you anticipate arriving after 9 pm to arrange a late-arrival.
- $100 credit card deposit required.
- Weekly stays only.
- There is no smoking allowed on the grounds, in the units or on the balconies. There is a designated smoking area provided on each floor across from the elevator.
- No pets allowed.
- One car parking space per unit is provided. Boats, RVs and motor homes are not allowed to be parked on the premises.
- Laundry facilities are available on each floor, requiring a $1.50 payment in quarters for each wash and dry. The Front Desk can supply change, and detergent is available for purchase.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: