Vacation Village Resort
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Vacation Village Resort, 50 Settlement Point Road, NSW 2444, Port Macquarie, Australia
Nestled on nearly two hectares of gardens on the shores of the beautiful Hastings River, Vacation Village Resort makes it easy to relax with plentiful on-site amenities and activities. Adults will appreciate the clubroom, spa and sauna, while mini golf, a game room and the swimming pool entice the kids at this family-friendly destination resort.Make the most of your getaway with a short drive to the heart of Port Macquarie and its magnificent beaches where you can splash in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean, or explore the natural beauty of New South Wales with a bird watching tour. Get a taste for the area by experiencing one of the many nearby activities or attractions when you stay at Vacation Village Resort.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Balcony or Patio|
|Twin / Single Bed|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
50 Settlement Point Road
NSW 2444, Port Macquarie, Australia
Services & Amenities
News & Events
|Check In Day: Friday. Only weekly stays are offered at this resort.|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 11:00|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: