Varsity Clubs of America - Tucson
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Varsity Clubs of America - Tucson, 3855 East Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, Arizona, 85716, United States
Situated under a painted blue sky and surrounded by the rugged peaks of five mountain ranges, Tucson is an outdoor adventure waiting to be discovered. Backcountry tours and excursions offer a scenic overview of the natural beauty of this desert oasis. Hike, bike, or ride through the winding trails across the desert landscape and mountainous terrain. Explore the bustling city and discover a blossoming culinary scene with exciting dining choices, or spend a day at one of the many shopping districts or outlet malls.Spacious, all-suite accommodations and sumptuous furnishings offer comfort and relaxation at the Varsity Clubs of America-Tucson. Start your morning with a high-energy workout in the fitness center, or spend the day basking in the sunshine poolside. With appointments and décor to reflect a proud sports heritage, this resort is conveniently located near the University of Arizona and a number of golf courses, including a variety of municipal and championship style.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
3855 East Speedway Boulevard
Tucson, Arizona, 85716
Driving: From Phoenix Metro Area take Interstate 10 East to Tucson. Exit on Speedway Boulevard, turn left and continue for approximately 5 miles. Varsity Clubs of America will be on the northwest corner of Speedway Boulevard and Alvernon Way.
Airport name: Tucson International Airport
Services & Amenities
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Parks & Attractions: Biosphere, Local Festivals, Planetarium, Sporting Events, National Parks, Old Tucson, Sonora Arizona Desert Museum.|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Safe Deposit Boxes|
|Shops Hours Gift Shop Hours 8:00 am. to 9:00 pm.|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Wi-Fi in Lobby (complimentary)|
|Details: ADA Pool lift available. Pool hours from 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
Main Entrance Renovation
The resort will be renovating the main entrance door area beginning November 1, 2017 through to November 3, 2017. Upon arrival, guests will be directed toward an alternate northwest entrance towards the back of the resort for check-in. There will be signage to direct guests to the temporary entrance. There will be some noise and guests will see construction equipment/workers as the work progresses.
Hot Water Notice
The resort will be replacing the hot water boilers starting at 10am on September 27 through to September 28, 2017; consequently, hot water will be unavailable.
|24 hour reception|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All guest suites are non-smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21.
- Pets are not permitted; this is strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
- Smoking in a non-smoking room will result in a penalty fee as determined by resort management. Designated smoking areas include the BBQ area, main entrance island and the Northwest parking lot corner with receptacles provided. According to Arizona State Law, smoking is only permitted a minimum of 20 feet away from doors and windows. Smoking on balconies is not permited.
Varsity Clubs of America-Tucson offers a daily towel exchange and trash removal upon request. A mid week clean is provided for guests staying three or more nights.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Resort Fee includes WiFi, fitness center, billiards, putting green, game room, 24 hour Lobby coffee, tea and cocoa, garden gas grills, business center computer/Internet and boarding pass printing.
-Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations or when booking rental reservations directly with Diamond Resorts International.
A resort fee of $10.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Roberto Ramirez|
|Rental E-mail: email@example.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 60|
|Number of Floors: 3 floors. Two elevators, one located in the West wing and the other in the East wing.|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.