Villas de Santa Fe
For more information about Diamond Resorts, please call 888.249.8810
Villas de Santa Fe, 400 Griffin Street, SANTA FE, New Mexico, 87501, United States
Take a colorful journey to the base of the breathtaking Sangre de Cristo Mountains where you’ll find a rich cultural city alive with the spirit of the Southwest. With a sophisticated appreciation for fine art, Santa Fe offers a world-class performing arts program, galleries and art tours featuring local artisans and artists. Shop for authentic turquoise jewelry in the Legendary Trading Center where open markets and boutiques offer luxury items, crafted goods and antiques. Steeped in history and tradition, the Native American culture proudly displays its ancestral past. Discover Indian pueblos, historic sites, Spanish colonial art or stunning adobe churches and architecture.A friendly staff awaits your arrival at the Villas de Santa Fe, ready to welcome you to the Land of Enchantment with warm hospitality. With classic Southwestern appointments and vibrant décor, your spacious accommodation offers all the comforts of home with sumptuous furnishings and a well-equipped kitchen. Warm up next to a cozy fire in your living room after a long day on the slopes of Ski Santa Fe, or relax poolside during the long, hot summer days. Enjoy the on-site fitness center, game room, BBQ area and other family-friendly activities.
No accommodation information is available at this time.
Maps, Directions & GPS
400 Griffin Street
SANTA FE, New Mexico, 87501
Airport name: Albuquerque International Sunport
Distance to Resort: 65 miles
Directions to resort: From Albuquerque Airport take Gibson Avenue to Interstate 25 north. Follow I-25 north to Santa Fe. Exit at Saint Francis Drive. Follow Saint Francis Drive through town approximately 4-5 miles to "second" Paseo de Peralta. (There are two Paseo de Peraltas in Santa Fe. DO NOT take the first. There is a Bank of America on the northeast corner of the second Paseo de Peralta.) Turn right onto Paseo de Peralta and continue to Griffin Street (the third street light). Turn left onto Griffin Street and Villas de Santa Fe is on the left.
Transfer service available: Yes
Airport name: Santa Fe Municipal Airport
Distance to Resort: 15 miles
Directions to resort: From the Santa Fe Municipal Airport, come down Airport Road and follow the signs to Cerillos Road, turn left, about 3 miles, then turn left on Saint Francis Drive and follow directions above.
Transfer service available: Yes
Services & Amenities
Rich in color and resplendent in the Native American history of the Hopi, Navajo and Pueblo culture, the Southwest presents intriguing red rock formations, 225 million-year-old fossils and the multi-hued badlands of the Painted Desert.
The ancient Petrified Forest, stretching from New Mexico to Arizona, is just steps from one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World—the Grand Canyon.
Encompassing the Colorado River and the adjacent uplands, the Grand Canyon provides visitors with breathtaking scenic landscapes.
|Golf - Driving Range|
|Hot Air Ballooning|
|Skiing - Cross Country|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Nearby Services - 5 Miles/8 Kilometers|
|ATM / Banking|
|Fitness Center (must be 18 years of age)|
|Wi-Fi (included in resort fee)|
|Details: Pool and hot tub hours are 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Must be 16 years old or have an adult onsite.|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
|Outdoor Hot Tub(s)|
News & Events
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|24 hour reception|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in: - All Guest Suites are Non-Smoking
- Please note that every attempt will be made to accommodate requests for suite location and early arrivals; however, these requests are based on availability and occupancy. Unfortunately, the resort is unable to guarantee room location.
- Minimum age requirement for check-in is 21 years of age.
- Pets are not permitted and strictly enforced with the exception of Service Animals.
When checking in: - Hotel Guests and Exchange Reservation: A photo identification, credit card for $100 security deposit and a nightly $10.00 plus tax resort fee will be required (cash is not an acceptable form of deposit).
Resort Fee includes WiFi, pool & hot tub, fitness center, complimentary lobby coffee and tea, business center computer/internet and boarding pass printing.
- Owner Weeks and Member Points Booking: Photo identification and a form of payment will need to be provided at check-in. Resort fees* will be waived when staying on your owner week or member point reservations.
A resort fee of $10.00 plus tax per night will be added to the reservation if the owner or member of THE Club® is checking in on a rental reservation.
|Resort Manager: Dennis Strait|
|Rental E-mail: email@example.com|
|Reservations Department: VillasdeSantaFeResort@diamondresorts.com|
|Rental Phone: 1.800.438.2929|
|Number of Accommodations: 105|
|Number of Floors: Building 1 - 4 floors Building 2 - 3 floors|
|Highlights: Elevators in both buildings. All one bedroom units are king bed and sofa sleeper only.|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts International® is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
If you have any questions, or would like to make any comments regarding the above, please get in touch.
Call: Inside the U.S.: 1.888.250.6150; Outside the U.S.: +44 (0)345 359 0009 (Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:30)