Woodfield Manor, 473 Red Rock Road, Cresco, Pennsylvania, 18326, United States
Located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains our all-suite hotel is nestled in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania. Take pleasure in a serene stay in one of our beautiful rooms complete with seating rooms, flat-screen TVs and kitchenettes. Dating back to before 1808, Woodfield Manor has a rich history and beautiful surroundings to appease guests of all ages.
As a Diamond Affiliate resort, if there is no availability upon searching this resort, please do not hesitate to contact a Diamond agent and request a week at this resort. Additionally, please advise the agent if you are open to alternate locations and/or dates for best response.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|General Room Amenities|
|Queen Sleeper Sofa|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
473 Red Rock Road
Cresco, Pennsylvania, 18326
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport
Distance to Resort: Less than 40 miles.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
|Cabana Hire (please ask for rates)|
|Outdoor Heated Pool|
News & Events
The Frogtown Chophouse, Cocktail bar
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
Prior to checking in:
- Check-in at Front Desk. Front Desk is open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or until 7:00 p.m. between Memorial Day and Labor Day. Should your travel plans cause a delay in your arrival, guests are required to contact the resort prior to arriving to arrange picking up keys after hours. Resort has limited Front Desk hours with emergency after-hours service. If there is any difficulty checking in, or if there are any other urgent matters, please contact the Regional Property Manager at +1.570.316.7416.
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
Please note that we offer you a wide range of complimentary accessories available for your comfort. The resort has a sharps bin and medical waste disposable bags upon request.
Diamond Resorts owns or manages some of its listed properties; for others, Diamond Resorts allows bookings of properties that are separately owned or managed. For those properties, Diamond Resorts may not have accurate or complete information about accessibility features available, and regrettably cannot assume any responsibility for any features or policies at those properties.
For properties that Diamond Resorts owns or manages, we have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: