Woodfield Manor, 473 Red Rock Road, Cresco, Pennsylvania, 18326, United States
Located in the heart of the Pocono Mountains our all-suite hotel is nestled in Swiftwater, Pennsylvania. Take pleasure in a serene stay in one of our beautiful rooms complete with seating rooms, flat screen TVs, and kitchenettes. Dating back to before 1808, Woodfield Manor has a rich history and beautiful surroundings to appease guests of all ages.
Experiences and Nearby Activities
Onsite Amenities and Activities
Guest Accommodation Information
|Kitchenette (Wet Bar)|
|General Room Amenities|
|Queen Sleeper Sofa|
|Maximum Occupancy: 2|
|Private Occupancy: 4|
Maps, Directions & GPS
473 Red Rock Road
Cresco, Pennsylvania, 18326
Driving: Please use the Google Maps link above.
Airport: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport
Distance to Resort: Less than 40 miles.
Services & Amenities
|Helicopter / Plane Sightseeing|
|Skiing - Down Hill|
News & Events
The Frogtown Chophouse, Cocktail bar
|Restaurants & Lounges|
|Check in time: 16:00|
|Check out time: 10:00|
|You Need To Know|
|Prior to checking in: Front desk closes at 7:00 p.m. Call front desk to arrange the collection of keys after hours. No pets allowed.|
Accessibility Corporate Statement
Diamond Resorts is committed to providing stress-free holidays to our members, owners and guests. We take into consideration the needs of those who have a visual or hearing impairment, or a mobility access requirement.
We have an ongoing program of commitment which consists of:
- Ensuring we comply with the current accessibility legislation.
- Making appropriate enhancements (where possible) to resorts and resort plans.
- Offering a wide range of accessibility aids.
- Improving internal awareness and training.
- Offering an appointed Accessibility Ambassador in each Resort, to take care and assist our members, owners and guests with accessibility needs.
- Providing accurate information on our website, including information on access, available facilities and accessibility aids.
- Communicating with our members via regular disability forums and surveys to identify areas for improvement.
- Producing compliant literature and communicating within the same guidelines.
*Note: Please bear in mind that accessibility aids may vary from resort to resort.
We have ADA amenities available. For any guests needing assistance, or if you have any questions/comments regarding the above, please contact us at: