Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is organised by Diamond Resorts (Europe) Limited trading as Diamond Resorts International®, registered office Citrus House, Caton Road, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 3UA, registered in England and Wales registered number 02353649 ("Diamond", "we", "us " and "our").
2. Qualifications/Restrictions. This promotion is only available to participants who satisfy the following eligibility qualifications:
Participants must be married or cohabiting, and both between the age of 30-65. In no circumstances will any couple be permitted to travel unless they are travelling together, are UK home owners and are either in full-time employment, self-employed or retired and have a joint income in excess of £35,000.00 per annum. We reserve the right to reject any applications if we have reasonable cause to believe that the applicants are not qualified. Only one offer can be redeemed per household. This offer is not available to employees or agents (and their immediate family members) of Diamond or any of its associated or affiliated companies, existing members or owners of any Diamond holiday product or at a Diamond resort, or any organization or individual in any way connected with this promotion are not eligible to participate. This promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. The Offer. This holiday is for seven (7) nights self-catering accommodation at a participating resort in Spain for stays between 1 November 2012 and 31 March 2013 for £99 per accommodation. Bookings must be made by 2013. All accommodation is subject to availability and school holiday periods are excluded.
The participating resorts are: Los Amigos Beach Club and Sahara Sunset Club on the Costa Del Sol, Spain. The accommodation is for 2 people, together with up to 4 additional guests. Accommodation will be allocated according to the size of your party. Generally parties of 2 will be allocated a studio; parties of 3 or 4 will be allocated a one-bedroom accommodation and parties of 5 or 6 will be allocated a two bedroom accommodation.
4. Whilst on your holiday, attendance by you and your partner at a sales presentation lasting approximately 90 to 120 minutes on the benefits of holidaying with Diamond Resorts International® is required to qualify for this offer. Whilst attending the presentation, you will be offered either breakfast or lunch depending on the time of the presentation. This presentation is without obligation. However, should you fail to attend the presentation you will be charged the full room rate of £40 per person, per night by way of re-charge for the cost of the accommodation. This will be debited from your bank credit/debit card account. By participating in this promotion, you agree to these terms and authorise us to levy these charges if necessary.
5. As the self-catering accommodation at all of our resorts is of a very high standard, guests are liable for any damage or loss. The cost of food, telephone, baby facilities (e.g. cots and high chairs) and any other personal expenses are your responsibility. Other than service animals, no pets are allowed. Flights, transfers, meals, insurance and any other additional holiday expenses are not included in the offer. There is no charge for the use of the onsite leisure centre facilities. There will be a charge for the use of some of the other onsite resort facilities such as spa treatments and equipment hire.
6. Payment and Cancellation Policy. A non-refundable accommodation fee of £99 is payable at the time of booking. Your holiday confirmation will be sent to you within five (5) working days of your booking, together with a receipt for your payment. This must be presented on arrival at the resort. All parties travelling must be named at the time of booking and must have valid passports, adequate travel insurance and comply with all VISA requirements. Once a travel date has been booked by you and written confirmation issued by us, any change to the date of travel or destination must be notified to Diamond not less than 30 days in advance of the arrival date. The first change will be made free of charge and any further amendments will carry a £50 charge.
7. Data Protection. Diamond, together with its associated companies (including its American parent company, Diamond Resorts Corporation) may use the information provided by you so that your details and requirements can be processed. We may also use your details to send you information about our other products or services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such information, please notify us by writing to the address at paragraph one above. Our full data protection policy together with an information document about our resorts and products is available on request. Calls may be monitored for training purposes.
8. This promotion is governed by English law. The terms and conditions of this promotion cannot be altered by verbal representation.