Instructions for Candidates
Diamond Resorts is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate in employment. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants based upon any protected group status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, sex (except where it is a bona fide occupational qualification), nation origin, ancestry, age, marital status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability or medical condition as defined by applicable equal opportunity laws. No question on the employment application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state or federal law.
Diamond Resorts offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact any member of the Human Resources Department at your nearest Diamond Resorts property.
Please read these instructions before completing your profile and employment application:
- Always use navigation links and buttons to move through the application. Refrain from using your browser’s navigation buttons, such as back and forward.
- Disable pop-up blocks prior to logging in so your screen will not freeze when you submit your application.
- You can search for available jobs. However, you must register as a system user before applying.
- Log-in using the same e-mail address you used if you previously registered. Each e-mail address is a unique identifier in our database and cannot be duplicated. If you try to create new login information by registering with the same e-mail address, you will receive an error message.
- Please provide all employment information for your past three employers, starting with the most recent.
- Provide details on all education received, including High School or GED.
- You have the option to receive notifications of newly posted jobs which meet your preferences (professional area, full-time or part-time work, etc.). Please remember to set these preferences when creating your profile.
- The system is designed so applicants can check the status of a job and his/her application. As managers progress through the hiring process, the system is continuously updated. Please allow at least 7-10 business days for managers to review for qualifications. You will be contacted by telephone or e-mail should we wish to schedule an interview with you.
- To update your resume in our system, delete the current resume first and then upload your new resume. You may do this by clicking on the My Account link after logging in.
- If you withdraw your employment application for a specific job announcement, you will not be able to reapply if it is still posted.
- Click on the Forgot My Password link if you have forgotten your password. You will receive login credentials in an e-mail message. Do not cut and paste the login credentials, as you may pick up an extra space at the end of the username and/or password. You will receive an error message if you entered incorrect login information.