At Hilton Grand Vacations and Diamond Resorts, we remain dedicated to providing a clean and safe environment for our Owners, guests and Team Members. The Standard of Clean incorporates several steps to ensure our Owners and guests feel confident as they think about their arrival, upcoming vacation or sales experience.
Note: As the guidelines for COVID-19 continue to change, we ask that Owners and guests follow local and state regulations relating to face coverings and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) requirements.
From the moment you arrive, Owners and guests will notice the following changes:
- Arrival and Check-in: As guests enter our properties, they will see helpful face covering signage and guidance. All resorts will follow local and state regulations relating to face coverings and CDC requirements. Owners and guests will also notice hand sanitizing stations throughout our properties and ongoing public space cleanings.
- Guest Room Privacy and Cleaning Protocols: Guest rooms will continue receiving the same level of housekeeping services as outlined in each association agreement and following cleaning and sanitation protocols from the CDC and local departments of health.
- Extra Cleaning and Disinfection in Rooms: Extra disinfection will occur in the most frequently touched areas in guest rooms, including electrical switches, door handles, remote and air conditioning controls, telephones, bathrooms, safes, kitchen appliances, cutlery, glassware, dishes and more.
- EPA-Approved Cleaners and Training: All rooms will be cleaned and disinfected between guest stays using EPA COVID-19-approved virucidal cleaning solutions. In partnership with our vendors, Team Members will continue to participate in enhanced and ongoing training about the proper use of all chemicals.
- Focus on Public Spaces: Our guidelines will focus on cleaning and disinfecting public-facing locations, such as check-in counters, pool and lounge spaces, fitness centers, and food and beverage areas, paying closer attention to high-touch points.
- Sales Galleries: Frequent and visible enhanced cleaning activities will take place using EPA-approved chemicals and products.
We will continue to actively monitor the situation and make necessary adjustments based on public health recommendations, emerging science and enhanced cleaning guidelines.