Transitions™ by Diamond Resorts
At Diamond Resorts, we take pride in providing unforgettable vacation experiences and creating opportunities for families and loved ones to build memories that they will cherish forever. While we passionately believe in the value of vacations, we also understand that life’s circumstances can change and we acknowledge there are some who may need to move on and leave their vacation ownership behind.
For those who are eligible, Transitions™ by Diamond Resorts may offer members and owners an easy and respectful way to relinquish all or part of your vacation ownership, providing you with the opportunity to transition out of vacation ownership.
If you meet the Conditions to Apply below and you are interested in making a request to relinquish all or part of your vacation ownership, please contact our Transitions™ team by calling 1.855.342.3689, emailing Transitions@diamondresorts.com or by logging in and visiting the Transitions section of the Member Area.
Conditions to Apply
- You must have no existing loan balance or other lien encumbering the vacation ownership.
- You must be current on the payment of all maintenance fees up to the year for which you are relinquishing.
- You must have a clear and free title to the vacation ownership.
- All future reservations must be cancelled or traveled on prior to submitting a request. Does not apply to certain Fixed Week/Fixed Unit deeded week owners who have their reservation automatically booked in advance. Please call the Transitions team on 1.855.342.3689 for more information.
- Your vacation ownership must be in a Diamond Resorts Collection or managed property. Currently, members who own in the EU Collection do not qualify.
- You must have purchased your vacation ownership directly from Diamond Resorts or from a predecessor whose developer rights were acquired by Diamond Resorts. Members and owners who have inherited or been gifted a vacation ownership from family will qualify if their family members would have qualified.
- Participation with a timeshare exit or resale company or firm may negatively impact your ability to apply for Transitions.
- The enrollment and completion in the Transitions program will negate your ability to be added to the Embarc Repurchase program list. In addition, if you are already on the repurchase list, your position will be forfeited upon completion of Transitions.
Where applicable, if you meet the Conditions to Apply for Transitions, Diamond Resorts will consider your application on a case-by-case basis, reviewing it both on its own merits and in the context of all other qualifying Transition applications submitted to date. This program is subject to change or termination without notice and in the sole discretion of Diamond Resorts.